+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS GT 24th MAY Answers

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Guys, I need some advice on listening. How do you differentiate between singular and plural? In practice tests I get the right answers but it gets marked as wrong because I write it down in the plural form instead of singular form.

Any tips on how I can overcome this?

It2

Jun 3, 2018
How was your exam on 2nd June?
Was ok overall but the listening part I am not sure because there are wonders for second and third part and nobody is sure about answer until the results will be uncovered .Honestly I scored very good in writing last time and is not my concern even in this attempt..I have done a huge mistake not re-evaluating my first attempt for speaking I felt short with 0.5 and I didn't apply for re-evaluation I was terrified about long wanting times.

It2

Jun 3, 2018
Guys, I need some advice on listening. How do you differentiate between singular and plural? In practice tests I get the right answers but it gets marked as wrong because I write it down in the plural form instead of singular form.

Any tips on how I can overcome this?
You should listen carefully because the pronunciation sometimes is clear and check if the sentence given make sense with the word you heard than you will know if it is singular or plural form. In addition you should do lots of mock tests to prepare your ear to differentiate different accents which are not always clear for singular or plural for of the word. BEST OF LUCK .

Raman Boparai

Jun 8, 2018
most of the guys who got 7 or above in both writing or speaking, got less than 8 bands in listening.

if anyone who got 8 or more in listening, more likely they lower your band in writing or speaking.

anyone else is seeing this pattern ??

conspiracy ?

ps: congrats to those who got their desired scores. see you soon in Canada.
Right, I got 8.5 in listening but only 6 in speaking