+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS GT 24th MAY Answers

sebinjoyn

Jun 6, 2018
to get selected for PR your CRS score should be greater than 400.
I mentioned about express entry. With 400 which is below the current cut off, the candidate may take time or there is no guarantee of receiving ITA. I faced this scenario. This is my second attempt at IELTS. My scores first time was L6.5 R9 W7.5 S8. I lost in listening big time and my migration agent advised that the scores were not sufficient for express entry

Pankaj Pundir

Mar 15, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Go for re val
Some of my friends have advised me against it & infact asked me to reappear for the IELTS. Frankly my 7 bands in writing is a fluke even after sitting for the 4th time & hence i am seriously considering re val.

Pankaj Pundir

Mar 15, 2016
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mumbai
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
12-06-2018
Definitely go for re val.
I will be, just waiting for TRF. Last time my scores were L-8,R-7.5,W-6.5 & S-6.5. This time i spoke far better than the last time but still awarded with 6.5.

Kusumakar

Jun 6, 2018
Hi all,
got my results today and took the test on 24 May in Bangalore,India.

Listening: 7.5
Reading : 7
Writing: 7.5
Speaking : 7.5
Overall Score : 7.5
I am a software engineer, about to complete 2 years as a developer. Age is 23. Shall I reappear for the test?

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi all,

I am a software engineer, about to complete 2 years as a developer. Age is 23. Shall I reappear for the test?
You definitely have to reapper for test. DAMN losing by .5 in listening sucks :( Good luck

H0peAndFa1th

Jun 19, 2017
most of the guys who got 7 or above in both writing or speaking, got less than 8 bands in listening.

if anyone who got 8 or more in listening, more likely they lower your band in writing or speaking.

anyone else is seeing this pattern ??

conspiracy ?

ps: congrats to those who got their desired scores. see you soon in Canada.

Reactions: ravdeep91

iaman.hayer

Star Member
Feb 11, 2018
most of the guys who got 7 or above in both writing or speaking, got less than 8 bands in listening.

if anyone who got 8 or more in listening, more likely they lower your band in writing or speaking.

conspiracy ?

True words.....

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017

conspiracy ?

U r absolutely right
Last attempt 24 March
L 7.5 R 8 w 7 s7.5

24 may
L8.5 r9 s7.5 w6.5
They deliberately done it I was so sure this time ,easy was easy and written better than the pervious attempt ,still awarded with 6.5 in writing .Total scam ,they should not play with people’s dreams

Jaywalker

May 8, 2018
24 May 2018 Ielts score

My Score:
L: 8.5
R: 8.5
W: 6
S: 9

My Wife's score:
L: 7.5
R: 7.5
S: 8.5

Well I appeared again to improve my old score which was L:8, R: 8, W: 7 and S:9. Last time I appeared without any preparation and got 7 in writing. This time I prepared and felt good after the writing test. But I am totally surprised to see a score of 6 in Writing this time.

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
24 May 2018 Ielts score

My Score:
L: 8.5
R: 8.5
S: 9

My Wife's score:
L: 7.5
R: 7.5
S: 8.5

Well I appeared again to improve my old score which was L:8, R: 8, W: 7 and S:9. Last time I appeared without any preparation and got 7 in writing. This time I prepared and felt good after the writing test. But I am totally surprised to see a score of 6 in Writing this time.
Lol

nns14

Champion Member
Feb 10, 2018
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Nairobi, Kenya
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
File Transfer...
24-10-2019
Passport Req..
18-Jul-2022
VISA ISSUED...
05-Aug-2022
LANDED..........
11-Jan-2023
Hi all,

You should definitely book for the nearest test date. You just need to score LRWS: 8777 so you are missing just 0.5 and that's one of the easier modules to improve upon.

You may use http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/crs-tool.asp to calculate your potential CRS points (anything greater than 440 is gold!)

Eimaankhwaja_15

Apr 11, 2018
Hi Everyone! I have attempted IELTS three times. Third time i was successful i scored listening 8, reading and speaking 7.5 and 7 in writing i am sharing few helpful tips that helped me scoring the above mentioned score. Also there are readymade templates for ielts writing essays. Subscribe to the channel for more videos. hope it will help a little :) instructions in urdu/hindi and english :)

Reactions: nns14

Mandeep1989

Oct 23, 2017
Hi Everyone! I have attempted IELTS three times. Third time i was successful i scored listening 8, reading and speaking 7.5 and 7 in writing i am sharing few helpful tips that helped me scoring the above mentioned score. Also there are readymade templates for ielts writing essays. Subscribe to the channel for more videos. hope it will help a little :) instructions in urdu/hindi and english :)
I followed the same method aswell
Question was - some people believe international sporting events cause many problems for the hosting country that is not worth hosting them ?
I disagreed 1.revnue generation
2.motivate youngsters to play sports
3.exhibit the image of host country owing to smooth conduct

Intro-1.general statement
2.thesis disagree ( mentioned briefly what’s coming in forthcoming paragraphs )

Body 1.first point (topic sentence )
Explain
Example

Body 2. Second point (topic s)
Explain
Example

Body 3 .agree three or four lines ,as there are few issues ,such as traffic jams and restrictions on public which could be mitigated by good organisation

Conclusion

I scored 7 last time with same technique
This time I did better than before don’t knw wat happened .anyway applying for re-evaluation

Reactions: Olusolaolat1

Olusolaolat1

Oct 29, 2017
I followed the same method aswell
Question was - some people believe international sporting events cause many problems for the hosting country that is not worth hosting them ?
I disagreed 1.revnue generation
2.motivate youngsters to play sports
3.exhibit the image of host country owing to smooth conduct

Intro-1.general statement
2.thesis disagree ( mentioned briefly what’s coming in forthcoming paragraphs )

Body 1.first point (topic sentence )
Explain
Example

Body 2. Second point (topic s)
Explain
Example

Body 3 .agree three or four lines ,as there are few issues ,such as traffic jams and restrictions on public which could be mitigated by good organisation

Conclusion

I scored 7 last time with same technique
This time I did better than before don’t knw wat happened .anyway applying for re-evaluation
Please how exactly did you interpreted "that is not worth holding it" ?