+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - General training exam 28th July US & Canada

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
Hello every one, am new to this group. My husband got his result yesterday and we are very happy the result.

L 8.5
R 7
W 8.5
S 7

Overall: 8

Now when we checked our CRS, we are getting 463~465. What are the chances of getting PR with this CRS and how long will it take.

Thank you!
Congratulations. That's a good CRS score. High chances you'll receive ITA with in a month. Keep documents ready. All the best.

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
Even i want to apply for EOR. Can you please let me know how to apply.
How can we track the progress ?
You have to contact the center where you have given your exam. You can apply EOR within 6 weeks of the date of the exam. I would suggest call your center and they will guide you.
They only want TRF and fee for EOR.

Rangrez

Star Member
Aug 10, 2018
is there is way we can track that. or we just have wait for 6 weeks .
I don't think there is a way to track it. Just call your center after 3-4 weeks and ask for the update. I have also applied for EOR and I got a reply that they have sent it for EOR and it will take 6-8 weeks.

Charan1990

Star Member
Sep 21, 2017
I don't think there is a way to track it. Just call your center after 3-4 weeks and ask for the update. I have also applied for EOR and I got a reply that they have sent it for EOR and it will take 6-8 weeks.
Thanks. Open the score changes.

sergvhp

Jul 31, 2018
Hello All,

I am writing IELTS again on 09/08 as I got very less band in writing. So, I am practicing a lot these days. Can someone validate the below writing for a Task 2 question? It would be really helpful for me if anyone can provide their feedback where I need to improve.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Serg

Task 2 question:
The growing number of overweight people is putting a strain on the health care system in an effort to deal with the health issues involved.
Some people think that the best way to deal with this problem is to introduce more physical education lessons in the school curriculum. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Response:

Datovid

Jul 8, 2018
Hello All,

I am writing IELTS again on 09/08 as I got very less band in writing. So, I am practicing a lot these days. Can someone validate the below writing for a Task 2 question? It would be really helpful for me if anyone can provide their feedback where I need to improve.

Thank you in advance.

Regards,
Serg

Task 2 question:
The growing number of overweight people is putting a strain on the health care system in an effort to deal with the health issues involved.
Some people think that the best way to deal with this problem is to introduce more physical education lessons in the school curriculum. To what extent do you agree or disagree?

Response:

Not a good essay bro..You have nice points but you fail to combine them together.You also need to learn the techniques.Your first paragraph has no thesis statement.In addition,you haven't satisfied me for task response either..I'll give u a 5.5 or 6 for this

sergvhp

Jul 31, 2018
Not a good essay bro..You have nice points but you fail to combine them together.You also need to learn the techniques.Your first paragraph has no thesis statement.In addition,you haven't satisfied me for task response either..I'll give u a 5.5 or 6 for this

Thanks Datovid, for your feedback. I'll correct those errors in my next practice test