+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - General training exam 28th July US & Canada

Eli31

Mar 26, 2018
NOC Code......
I got this message instead :(

Dear Candidate,

We refer to your IELTS test of Saturday, July 28, 2018.

As part of the quality control procedures designed to protect the integrity and security of the IELTS test, test results are routinely analysed before they are issued to candidates.

Unfortunately, your result is still being processed so it has not been possible to analyse it yet. The analysis will be conducted when the processing of your result is completed.

Please note that it is specified in the Terms and Conditions you agreed to that there may be occasions when it is necessary to issue a result more than 13 days after the test.

Rest assured, we will contact you as soon as results are released to us by Cambridge. We estimate that to be by Tuesday, August 14, 2018.

Please accept our apologies for this delay.

Thank you for taking your IELTS test at Precise Solutions.

-----

i hope it will be released tuesday as opposed to more delays. this is killing me.
Did you sit with IDP or BC ?

jeevinsanju

Star Member
Jul 2, 2018
L-8.5
R-8.5
W-7.5
S-7

Was expecting more in speaking, but I guess I'm not bothered now. Thanks everyone on this thread and good luck to you all.

Chintubantu

Aug 11, 2018
Hello every one, am new to this group. My husband got his result yesterday and we are very happy the result.

L 8.5
R 7
W 8.5
S 7

Overall: 8

Now when we checked our CRS, we are getting 463~465. What are the chances of getting PR with this CRS and how long will it take.

Thank you!