+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IELTS - General training exam 28th July US & Canada

Discussion in 'IELTS - International English Language Testing Sys' started by jeevinsanju, Jul 20, 2018.

1. what was your test center location ?

2. L 8.5 R 7.5 S&W is 6.5

3. Do a re-evaluation if you're confident, writing and speaking has good chance of band change usually.

4. I was kinda disappointed with my scores in speaking and writing. I know I did better this time than the previous one (a year ago) but I only got 6.5 as compared to my previous one which is 7. I think I should try reval then.

5. Ya.. even I read many blogs regarding that.. but I don’t think so I made 4 mistakes in reading.. anyway, thank u

6. IELTS have upped their game now, it has evolved, it is tricky these days for non english people.

7. Is there anyone who have still not received their scores? Or is it just me now? As per email from test center yesterday it should be there at some point of the day, but I guess most of you have your scores now.

8. I am with you. Yet to receive the scores.

The following email I have received from my test center. I have written the test in Philadelphia, PA.

Your test results are released today.
    There are some important information that I would like to share:

- I am sending a paper copy of the Test Report Form (TRF) to all candidates today. We use USPS First Class service. You can expect the TRF will get to your address next week.
    - Candidates can access provisional results through this website: https://results.ieltsessentials.com/

Please remember:
    Answer all questions correctly
    Choose ‘NO’ for question ‘Computer delivered IELTS’
    If the website does not preview your result, please try again periodically after 12:00pm today. We are so sorry that we are not able to inform the test results through phone or email.

Thank you for your attention

9. My results are not out yet guys

10. Mine neither.

11. Did u write in usa

12. yes

13. i gave my exam in kc kansas

14. Nor mine. Test loc: Indianapolis, USA

15. Same here - no result. Loc: Indianapolis, USA
    Guys who got the result - what link you are using?