+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC processing times 2013

Julikate

Jan 7, 2013
iam_toby said:
I'm from Germany as well, applied for young professional visa ( my second year in Canada ) and CIC didn't want
an RCMP criminal record check for my application. I only send the scan of my German one.
That's odd. Hope you get your second application approved!!

All the best!
Thanks! :)
I figured I would have the Canadian one quicker, so I could send the application off faster. I received my German one in the meantime, but instead of asking for that one, they want an offer of employment with a recent date on it. I am already working for the employer I am applying for.. It is confusing, to say the least.

BecSachse

Jun 16, 2013
Wow, reading this and realizing I am not the only one waiting actually makes me feel a lot better.

I applied for stage one back in February.

Applied for Stage 2 APRIL 9 and still waiting.

All email correspondence takes forever. Does anyone know how I can contact the offices from Australia? I know this question has probably been asked before. It's just that I'm getting desperate. I've now stopped work 6 weeks ago and am starting to delve into my savings for Canada. Also if I'd know it would've taken this long I would've done a volunteer program somewhere, or saved up more cash. The STA brochure said 6 weeks - it's now in total 5 months!!

potential_resident

Star Member
Jan 21, 2013
PMM said:
Hi

How would anyone know? The applications have been open for less than a week.
The only way you would you know is when they email you with your LOI letter. Also dont know if youre aware, but there is a major strike for all visa applicants coming to Canada. lots of thread on this issue. Expect your IEC to be delayed significantly-details on website. They have updated dates twice now arleady since the first day the strike began. Good luck, im on the IEC from new zealand, have extended my stay here as a visitor. Im playing the waiting game like all the thousands of other people on this forum.

:D

novascotia_addict

Star Member
Jul 5, 2013
Guelph, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23-12-2016
AOR Received.
14-04-2017
File Transfer...
14-04-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Passport Req..
31-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
01-12-2017
iec forms completed and conditional loi received: 11th June
Cic stage 2 forms sent: June 17th
Poe letter of introduction received: July 1st

they were fast with mine, good luck everyone

richardisfamous

Jun 4, 2013
Vancouver, BC
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
20-10-2016
Nomination.....
06-11-2016
AOR Received.
03-12-2016
IELTS Request
31-01-2017
Med's Done....
Upfront
Confirming

SUBMITTED STAGE 1 : June 3rd 2013
CONDITIONAL ACCEPTANCE : June 5th 2013
STEP 2 APPLICATION SUBMITTED : June 5th 2013
TRAFFIC HISTORY RECIEVED : July 4th 2013
POE LETTER RECIEVED : July 10th 2013

Pretty quick turn around considering I submitted my Traffic History late.