+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC processing times 2013

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Hey folks, just wondering if anyone already received the LOI from CIC for this years IEC
program? If so, ould you please let me know how long it took to get the conditional acceptance
Letter from IEC and how long CIC took to email the LOI. Please also mention where you are
From as the times may differ from country to country.

Cheers

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

iam_toby said:
Hey folks, just wondering if anyone already received the LOI from CIC for this years IEC
program? If so, ould you please let me know how long it took to get the conditional acceptance
Letter from IEC and how long CIC took to email the LOI. Please also mention where you are
From as the times may differ from country to country.

Cheers
It says 8 weeks on the London web site.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
PMM said:
Hi

It says 8 weeks on the London web site.
Yes, that's the service standard. Just wondering if they actually process the applications
faster or maybe even slower.
I got my conditional acceptance letter after 4 days, my countries IEC website says it'd take about 4 weeks.

Justin86

Feb 12, 2013
iam_toby said:
Yes, that's the service standard. Just wondering if they actually process the applications
I got my conditional acceptance letter after 4 days, my countries IEC website says it'd take about 4 weeks.
I would love it if the conditional letter came in 4 days. I would actually cry with happiness.

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

iam_toby said:
How would anyone know? The applications have been open for less than a week.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
PMM said:
Hi

But I had to assume you are talking about the UK .
i see. no you got me wrong then. im not from the uk, but since cic processes all
the applications it shouldnt matter where you come from.
i was just wondering if anyone already got his LOI from cic.

spring76

Feb 15, 2013
I got the Conditional acceptance letter for the IEC a week ago today. It took 2 days to receive after I submitted my initial application to the IEC. Still waiting on the LOI from CIC after uploading the final docs on Sunday 17th Feb.

Justin86

Feb 12, 2013
Wow you guys got to find out pretty soon eh,

Where are you guys from out of curiosity? It's getting me eager to get my letter back :D

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
spring76 said:
I got the Conditional acceptance letter for the IEC a week ago today. It took 2 days to receive after I submitted my initial application to the IEC. Still waiting on the LOI from CIC after uploading the final docs on Sunday 17th Feb.
Submittet my CIC application on Feb 11th. Still waiting. It's a pain. I really hope I'll get my LOI until
March 31st. Cuz that's the day my old visa expires.

Julikate

Jan 7, 2013
Hey,

I am from Germany and got my conditional acceptance within 3 or 4 days. They seem to process them fairly quickly.

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
Julikate said:
Hey,

I am from Germany and got my LOI within 3 or 4 days. They seem to process them fairly quickly.
Same. Waiting for CIC to process my application tho. What about you? When did you submit your CIC application?