+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

IEC 2013 Uploading

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
MAUGHAN said:
Got mine submitted and received WTN. Bit less stressed. What happens now?
You got a WTN? That's great! You'll have to wait for IEC to assess your application.
Once done and approved they'll send you a conditional acceptance letter to your Kompass account.
You'll then have to to create a MyCIC account on the CIC website and complete stage 2 of the
application process.
It's pretty straight forward.
If you have any questions, feel free to ask.

GeorgieHurst

Mar 7, 2013
iam_toby said:
email your countries iec office and explain your situation. attach screenshot if possible.
let me know what they say.
I'm afraid they never replied but it was a simple step of just clicking the one tick box and validating it once more. Managed to take about 5 minutes to do as usual!

Just posted my proof of payment. I hate all the waiting! xxx

MAUGHAN

Oct 18, 2012
Hey

How long did it take between uploading proof of payment and receiving an acceptance letter?

Thanks

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
MAUGHAN said:
Hey

How long did it take between uploading proof of payment and receiving an acceptance letter?

Thanks
Submitted proof of payment friday morning and got my acceptance letter monday afternoon.

GeorgieHurst

Mar 7, 2013
iam_toby said:
Submitted proof of payment friday morning and got my acceptance letter monday afternoon.
I think these later batches might take a little longer than last ones, they may have a bit of a back log to contend with. Posted mine Tuesday evenings :s :)

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
GeorgieHurst said:
I think these later batches might take a little longer than last ones, they may have a bit of a back log to contend with. Posted mine Tuesday evenings :s :)
yup, i think so too. they're pretty damn busy these days.

sharamay

Mar 15, 2013
simonvee said:
Now it works, I know why. You just have to fill out blank spaces as Not Applicable
simonvee THANK YOU SO MUCH!! I have been trying this for days and I thought I had tried everything and i put N/A on the blanks and it uploaded yay!!!!! :D

sarob5

Mar 15, 2013
spring76 said:
Hi Everyone,

Would anyone be able to tell me i I need to complete the "eligibility Application" part of my current application. It tell me I have 5 days to submit this form. I have researched this form as much as I can and it seems to me that it is for International students applying to work off campus. Just don't want to miss any deadlines for anything I should be filling in...

I have uploaded all the requested information Feb 11th and currently waiting to hear.... Thanks in advance. Maria
Did you find anything more out about this?? I have had the same form sent to fill out and it doesn't apply to me either as its a year's work permit I'm looking for. I'm worried as the form has 14 days to be completed. HELP! Please :)

GeorgieHurst

Mar 7, 2013
iam_toby said:
yup, i think so too. they're pretty damn busy these days.
Do you or anyone know if with our passport PDF we had to also provide a PDF to prove we have blank pages in our passport too :s xxx

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
GeorgieHurst said:
Do you or anyone know if with our passport PDF we had to also provide a PDF to prove we have blank pages in our passport too :s xxx
No, I think you only had to scan all pages with stamps/visa on it.

GeorgieHurst

Mar 7, 2013
iam_toby said:
No, I think you only had to scan all pages with stamps/visa on it.
Just sent off my CIC tonight :0

Now all there is to do is wait.
And I'm off to the French Alps with uni tomorrow, so life is good! :D xxx

iam_toby

VIP Member
Feb 4, 2013
GeorgieHurst said:
Just sent off my CIC tonight :0

Now all there is to do is wait.
And I'm off to the French Alps with uni tomorrow, so life is good! :D xxx
Sounds good. Have fun there!!! All the best for your application.
It'll take about 1 month to get it approved i guess.

MAUGHAN

Oct 18, 2012
Stuck again !!!!!

Got my acceptance letter and I'm trying to submit my application.
When I got to the signature page it says that my application name and signature don't match up.
I started from scratch on the CIC, answered the "Wizard" questions and uploaded my forms again, still says the same error message.

Not sure why this has happened as I'm sure I've always had the same name !!!

Did anyone else have this problem and know of a way round it?

Thanks