+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

ICT Work Permit (GSS) India Timelines

Nishintn

Feb 6, 2023
Hey Nish,
i am just an applicant like you, but i believe your application crossed time line, May be raising a webform helps you.
check this page, if you feel your application satisfied all the terms to raise a webform
https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/canada-case-cas-eng.aspx
I am waiting as my processing time mentioned ends by the feb end. so i didn't raised any webform yet.
please update if you hear anything return from IRCC after you submit webform.
Thanks Vamsi for your response. I have submitted a query in webform yesterday and will keep you posted when I hear back. Meanwhile could you confirm if this is your company's first ICT?

Vamsi chintu

Jan 30, 2019
Thanks Vamsi for your response. I have submitted a query in webform yesterday and will keep you posted when I hear back. Meanwhile could you confirm if this is your company's first ICT?
Yes, It is my company first ICT, and hope we both recive a positive responce asap Nish.

patabhi07

Apr 5, 2021
LMIA exempt - Location Pune, India
Not sure about the timeline, my company filed my ICT WP + SOWP + 2 Kids study permit (aged 12 & 6)
Application Submitted - 23th Dec 2022
Biometrics request received: 25th Dec 2022
Biometrics completed: 13th Jan 2023 & updated same day
Medicals for all 4: 3rd Oct 2022 (upfront)
PPR: ?
As per my company, the latest update is biometrics updated date i.e 13th Jan 2023
Need to understand the timeline, as to when shall I expect the PPR maybe end of the Feb 2023?
Appreciate any information or comments

Hello everyone,

As per my above post, I received PPR for all 4 members on Feb 09 2023, passport submission appointment is confirmed. Good luck to everyone and you'll will get your PPR soon who is waiting.

Nishintn

Feb 6, 2023
Hello everyone,

As per my above post, I received PPR for all 4 members on Feb 09 2023, passport submission appointment is confirmed. Good luck to everyone and you'll will get your PPR soon who is waiting.
Congrats Patabhi. May I know if this is your company's first ICT approval?

Nishintn

Feb 6, 2023
HI all,

Can someone please help to anser this.

Does anyone of you recently received PPR which is the first ICT of your company? if yes, how long it took after submission?

Thanks.

richi93

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
Hi , my wife submission date for ICT work permit was 17th Jan 2023. First time her work permit was rejected reason being lack of specialized knowledge document. Now when should I expect a result? I am so much worried

Nishintn

Feb 6, 2023
Hi , my wife submission date for ICT work permit was 17th Jan 2023. First time her work permit was rejected reason being lack of specialized knowledge document. Now when should I expect a result? I am so much worried
HI Richi,

I submitted on Nov 14th and still waiting to get an approval. If the employer has been already verified, normally the timeline is 1 to 2 months. If this is the first ICT of the employer (like mine) this can go to 3 to 4 months.

richi93

Star Member
Mar 28, 2018
chandigarh
NOC Code......
HI Richi,

I submitted on Nov 14th and still waiting to get an approval. If the employer has been already verified, normally the timeline is 1 to 2 months. If this is the first ICT of the employer (like mine) this can go to 3 to 4 months.
The employer has already been verified. as per trend..people are getting it in 1 month after medical passed or biometric date whichever is latest. I have not got anything for my wife. What about u

Ash_91

Jan 31, 2023
HI Richi,

Any update?

Ash_91

Jan 31, 2023
Hello everyone,

Hi All,

I just got my ppr letter request for my closed work permit,However My wife's open work permit is still in progress and I am a lot worried now.

I am curious to know has this happened to any one like Closed work permit getting approved first and then the Open work permit for spouse.

We applied together on -23rd Jan 2023
Biometric Submission - 30th Jan 2023
PPR letter request - 3rd March 2023(Only for me and My Spouse open work permit is still in progress)

Is there a case of rejection here?Kindly help.It's urgent!!!!

Ash_91

Jan 31, 2023
Hi All,

I just got my ppr letter request for my closed work permit,However My wife's open work permit is still in progress and I am a lot worried now.

I am curious to know has this happened to any one like Closed work permit getting approved first and then the Open work permit for spouse.

We applied together on -23rd Jan 2023
Biometric Submission - 30th Jan 2023
PPR letter request - 3rd March 2023(Only for me and My Spouse open work permit is still in progress)

Is there a case of rejection here?Kindly help.It's urgent!!!!
Any comments please...