+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have submitted my passport Lastweek to VFS dubai , How long it would take to get stamp

Feann13

Jun 21, 2023
It's really nice to read that people here are getting their visa stamped within 21days of submission. I am really hoping to received on the said timelines. I submitted my passport for Visit Visa stamping on June 19. The next day, I received sms that my application is under process at the IRCC office .

If I will count 21days from the day of my submission, I shall received my passport on July 10 (which includes saturdays and sundays as well as Eid Holidays).

The thing that makes me worried is that I have an upcoming flight on July 12.

I have sent a message on their web form hoping that they will expedite the process of my application.

My schedule is very tight but hoping for the best.

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
It's really nice to read that people here are getting their visa stamped within 21days of submission. I am really hoping to received on the said timelines. I submitted my passport for Visit Visa stamping on June 19. The next day, I received sms that my application is under process at the IRCC office .

If I will count 21days from the day of my submission, I shall received my passport on July 10 (which includes saturdays and sundays as well as Eid Holidays).

I have sent a message on their web form hoping that they will expedite the process of my application.

21 days not exactly for my case, IRCC received my passports on 29th May. Today 23rd June only i received my passports with stamped visa. so total 25 days including weekends. in your case there is EID holidays, consider that , you shoud postpone your flight , dont take risk for last moment changes will be expensive.

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
Dear all, Today 23rd June-2023, I received my passports with COPR and PR visa stamped. exactly after 25 calender days from IRCC Abudhabi.

Reactions: John2019

Feann13

Jun 21, 2023
21 days not exactly for my case, IRCC received my passports on 29th May. Today 23rd June only i received my passports with stamped visa. so total 25 days including weekends. in your case there is EID holidays, consider that , you shoud postpone your flight , dont take risk for last moment changes will be expensive.
Thank you for your response @thaen . Visit Visa and PR visa stamping have the same timelines?

am2ma

Jun 21, 2023

It's better to have some gap/room here. It's 30th day for me, no response yet.

It's true that Visit Visa and student visa are processed faster but better to keep some gap

Feann13

Jun 21, 2023
It's better to have some gap/room here. It's 30th day for me, no response yet.

It's true that Visit Visa and student visa are processed faster but better to keep some gap
Hi @am2ma what kind of application you have submitted? Is it visit visa? 30days is beyond their normal processing.