+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have submitted my passport Lastweek to VFS dubai , How long it would take to get stamp

praveensam

Star Member
May 26, 2023
Has any one in Dubai recently submitted their passport for Canada passport stamp. via VFS global. I just want to know usual timeline in Dubai to get the passport back . Its used to be 2 week but I heard for some of them its getting delayed. So just want to know timeline in Dubai or any other region

annnnu

Jun 27, 2022
I submitted too for visit visa stamping its been more than 2 weeks. Submission date was 9 feb

praveensam

Star Member
May 26, 2023
Thanks @annnnu

So you got it in 2 weeks right ?

Also in the VFS portal , the status remain same for long time , In your case did you see the status changing over the period

Your application, tracking ID No.XXXXXXXXXXXX has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2023/05/18

praveensam

Star Member
May 26, 2023
Understood , Wish you get it soon . Please update once you get it :). , I might be first person to be happy , because I am on your next queue

sulvesraveen

May 29, 2023
Has any one in Dubai recently submitted their passport for Canada passport stamp. via VFS global. I just want to know usual timeline in Dubai to get the passport back . Its used to be 2 week but I heard for some of them its getting delayed. So just want to know timeline in Dubai or any other region
Hello I also submitted my passport on 10th off may still I haven't recieved hope soon we will get it

praveensam

Star Member
May 26, 2023
hopefully @sulvesraveen , All the best to you

Does your status shows "has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office " or it has changed . Also for me it is work permit Visa

sulvesraveen

May 29, 2023
hopefully @sulvesraveen , All the best to you

Does your status shows "has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office " or it has changed . Also for me it is work permit Visa
Yaha it has been showing under process at ircc office for me also work permit Visa I'm worried about my passport why it's taking long time

sulvesraveen

May 29, 2023
One off my friend and me submitted passport at the same day he already got last whensday only but my application stetus showing under process at ircc office I don't know why can anyone discribe

praveensam

Star Member
May 26, 2023
I am applying with family so I assume it takes time , I am trying to contact IRCC support team through twitter , let you know if they reply .

I am just curious , whats the difference between both of your aplication :) ?

praveensam

Star Member
May 26, 2023
Just update

Please who has long travel history on multiple countries are seeing delay in the passport stamping

All the best ,

Please share good news if any of you recieve the passport who submitted on Month of may

Reactions: Othman Haj Salem