+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have submitted my passport Lastweek to VFS dubai , How long it would take to get stamp

Feann13

Jun 21, 2023
Hi guys, just an update of my application.

I submitted my paasport for visit visa stamping on June 19.
Today, June 26 (7days from the application) I received a notification from VFS that:
"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi."

I am so happy that the process takes only few days.

Cheers.

aqweds1444

Jun 21, 2023

Today, June 26 (7days from the application) I received a notification from VFS that:
"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi."

Cheers.
Congrats! Seems temp visa is really much faster than PR....

am2ma

Jun 21, 2023

Cheers.
Congrats. Good for you.

am2ma

Jun 21, 2023
No update from my side either - if we receive update today we will be able to collect tomorrow, last chance before the holiday....
Just now received the sms about the dispatch from IRCC Abu Dhabi, finally, after 32 days. I opted for delivery, hopefully courier guys are working tomorrow. GCkey also got updated.

John2019

Aug 31, 2019
Great to hear that most of you are receiving the good news. Hopefully will receive also soon and if not I will still wait

Othman Haj Salem

Star Member
Jun 11, 2023
Do you guys think I should delay my flight on July 12. I submit my passports on June 13 and they were under processing from June 14, it is for a PR visa.

bhargav51

Apr 19, 2023
I submitted online visit visa application on 26.6.23.When can i expect to get an approval and when do I send my passport to Abu dhabi embassy. How many days will Abu Dhabi embassy take to stamp the visa