+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have submitted my passport Lastweek to VFS dubai , How long it would take to get stamp

aqweds1444

Jun 21, 2023
@thaen i just got a message that:

"The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXXXX has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi."

Did you get an update?

Also, Do we know how long now it will take to reach VFS?
Hi @PurnimaU , Congratulations!

Just want to ask which IRCC office issued your PPR letter?

I have submitted my passport for PR visa stamping to VFS dubai on 25th May and still waiting. I am wondering whether it could be related to the PPR letter office - somehow my PPR letter was issued by IRCC London office.

Thanks!

PurnimaU

Jun 23, 2022
Hi @PurnimaU , Congratulations!

Just want to ask which IRCC office issued your PPR letter?

I have submitted my passport for PR visa stamping to VFS dubai on 25th May and still waiting. I am wondering whether it could be related to the PPR letter office - somehow my PPR letter was issued by IRCC London office.

Thanks!
It was Abu Dhabi IRCC office

aqweds1444

Jun 21, 2023
I received ready for visa email from this email ID I think this is from Canada office , IRCC.CIO-BRCD.IRCC@cic.gc.ca ,
what about you? from where you received?
Hi @thaen

I received "passport request letter" from email IRCC.DNLDNPNP-EEUnit-UnitePNP-EELDNRN.IRCC@cic.gc.ca and GCKEY.

The letter is with below signature:

Immigration Section – London | Section de l’immigration – Londres
High Commission of Canada | Haut-commissariat du Canada
Canada House | La Maison du Canada | Trafalgar Square, London | Londres SW1Y 5BJ
Email – courriel: ldnimmigration@international.gc.ca

my scheme is PNP

am2ma

Jun 21, 2023
Hi Everyone,

I submitted my passport along with my dependants on 24th May. Delivered to IRCC Abu Dhabi on 25th May. Since then the status is under process. It was from IRCC London office, same as @aqweds1444.

justsamgee

Jun 13, 2019
I submitted my passport for stamping on May 18, 2023, and I got the message below on May 24, 2023. Ever since I have not got my passport or any other communication. What is going on, please? Can someone please tell.
The envelope for the decision on the results of your visa that has been processed has been received at the Canadian Visa Application Center at Ghana OC, on the date.

Feann13

Jun 21, 2023
Hi, I just want to ask if visit visa passport stamping also count 21days from the date of submission? If anyone here have some information please let me know. Thank you.

weisz0216

Apr 28, 2023
I received an update today:

Visa Application tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXX Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on Tue June 20 2023 and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Abu Dhabi.

14 days today since I have submitted our passports at VFS Dubai. Good luck to everyone!
Just an update, I got our passports today from the Courier. Good luck to everybody!

Last edited:
Reactions: aqweds1444