+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have submitted my passport Lastweek to VFS dubai , How long it would take to get stamp

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
@PurnimaU please check your GC key account status and IRCC tracker status. is both matching. is all status updated ? still no updates in my accounts

PurnimaU

Jun 23, 2022
Yes, i have booked from there a few times. Did not face any issues as such.
If you want cross validate the domain on which it takes you for booking.

weisz0216

Apr 28, 2023
Submitted our passports (SOWP for me and Visit Visa for my Son) last 6th June 2023, got confirmation receipt on 8th June 2023 that it's under process by IRCC.

We haven't got any update till now. Will inform once we received.
I received an update today:

Visa Application tracking ID No. XXXXXXXXX Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, on Tue June 20 2023 and is on transit to the Canada Visa Application Centre in Abu Dhabi.

14 days today since I have submitted our passports at VFS Dubai. Good luck to everyone!

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
No updates in GC key. It says in progress and last update was when i got the request letter.
Same is in tracker :(
It seems people with work permit are processed quickly. for PR may be 4 weeks , Keep posted, we two only PR in this forum I belive

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
No updates in GC key. It says in progress and last update was when i got the request letter.
Same is in tracker :(
I tried to withdraw, but it seems after I need to submit and again it will take same time for process...Just waiting... what to do .. I hope before friday hopefully will get some good news...

weisz0216

Apr 28, 2023

PurnimaU

Jun 23, 2022
I tried to withdraw, but it seems after I need to submit and again it will take same time for process...Just waiting... what to do .. I hope before friday hopefully will get some good news...
Oh that would be painful to again wait for so long. I'm wondering where are the other PR applicants
:rolleyes:

PurnimaU

Jun 23, 2022
Have you tried contact VFS dubai or Embassy? IRCC webform response time is 28 working days from now...so long
Yes, I contacted them yesterday but nothing fruitful. They just said it take 3 weeks or more and that I should directly reach out to the embassy via the webform link :/

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
Yes, I contacted them yesterday but nothing fruitful. They just said it take 3 weeks or more and that I should directly reach out to the embassy via the webform link :/
Same they told me as well just now, 3 to 4 weeks more or less depends on Embassy....next week only Monday working.. hope for the beast

PurnimaU

Jun 23, 2022
Same they told me as well just now, 3 to 4 weeks more or less depends on Embassy....next week only Monday working.. hope for the beast
I'm reading a few threads where passports are stuck in visa office for even 10 weeks :/ and it's across the globe for Canada visa stamping.