+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I have submitted my passport Lastweek to VFS dubai , How long it would take to get stamp

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
I can see only work permit and student visa only processing faster within 21 days. Anyone received PR visa within 21 days

coolcham

Jun 12, 2019
Category........
PNP
I received this.
what this mean?
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi.

Regards,

VFS Global

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
I received this.
what this mean?
The decision envelope for your application, tracking ID No. xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx has been dispatched from the IRCC Office, to the Embassy of Canada in Abu Dhabi.

Regards,

VFS Global
I think you will receive passports with visa stamped...please share after you receive them

hunain.faisal

May 25, 2023
I received this.
what this mean?

Regards,

VFS Global
You’ll be getting a message that “it’s ready for collection Vfs tomorrow . So you can collect it or if have opt for courier service then they’ll message you about their courier partner and that’s it’s dispatched.

Reactions: coolcham

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
Yes, What about you? did you receive any reply from VFS
If yours is study permit, than hopefully you will receive it in today or Monday for sure? I think for study and work permits are processed within 21 days. for PR they are delaying

thaen

Star Member
Dec 12, 2021
below is VFS status page shows
" Your application, tracking ID No.xxxxxx has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2023/05/29 "