+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I got my PR status under protected person case this week, how much need to prepare for applying Canadian citizenship?

MikiCanada

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
As a protected person, I applied for PR over two years, I got my PR status this week finally.
I am planning to apply for citizenship in the future. Is there anything I need to get ready, be aware of and prepare?
How much will it cost to apply for citizenship for one individual?
Thank you very much.

Copingwithlife

VIP Member
Jul 29, 2018
Earth

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
As a protected person, I applied for PR over two years, I got my PR status this week finally.
I am planning to apply for citizenship in the future. Is there anything I need to get ready, be aware of and prepare?
Thank you very much.
You still have 2 years to go before you can apply and probably 1-2+ years for processing so it will take a while.

Reactions: MikiCanada

Simba112

VIP Member
Mar 25, 2021
Thank you very much.
by October 2025 you can review Citizenship Eligibility and Application link provided, and Apply same time in 2025.

MikiCanada

Star Member
Sep 13, 2023
You still have 2 years to go before you can apply and probably 1-2+ years for processing so it will take a while.
I know I will need to wait for two years to apply; however, I just learned from you that the application process time takes 1 ~ 2+ years to finish. Thank you