+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I cant get my police clearance from china ...pleasssse hellp me

LiamLead

Nov 7, 2017
No I did not mention anything to that extent, I just showed recent visit to China as a personal travel in travel and address history that they have asked for. If you have re-entered in China just for PCC , it is a personal travel only for a personal purpose.

Meical check was done in my home country after I entered India, just do it like couple of weeks before you are ready to submit your final docs, depending on how much time it will take to reach Canadian high commission in your country. In India you have to get medical checkup done in specified hospitals only and the result is sent to Canadian high commission within 3 working days from the day of your test.In lieu of it they give a acknowledgement of the test and you have to upload that along with the final docs.

I did not understand the background check part?? are you referring to check done by local police before issuing PCC in my home country?? If yes then afcourse it had to be done before they issue me PCC here in India.
The background check I meant. Did CIC already ask for your PCC from China and you have submitted them without any issue at all ??

vibhujindal

Jul 17, 2017
The background check I meant. Did CIC already ask for your PCC from China and you have submitted them without any issue at all ??
Again I did not completely understand what you meant to ask from this statement. Nevertheless, yea it seems, they didn't have any problem with my documents as the PCC file have attached here in few messages back is exactly what I uploaded and within less than a month of me submitting the docs, I got the COPR, without any request for further information or clarification from their side.

LiamLead

Nov 7, 2017
Again I did not completely understand what you meant to ask from this statement. Nevertheless, yea it seems, they didn't have any problem with my documents as the PCC file have attached here in few messages back is exactly what I uploaded and within less than a month of me submitting the docs, I got the COPR, without any request for further information or clarification from their side.
Well that's great !!
By the way did you apply for PCC from China after you got your ITA right ?

vibhujindal

Jul 17, 2017
Did you finish your application while in China or you went back to India then finished uploading your PCC ?
I took my PCC and its translation from China, went back to India and uploaded the documents in India and made the final submission in india only

heoheo49

Dec 2, 2017
I finally went to Shenzhen in China, and finally got my PCC for full duration ( including for 1 year when I stayed in China on travel visa too). It was a very easy process, but they will ask for Tanjia ( Temporary Residence certificate for each year you lived in China), I had it for only 1 year and many dont retain it post leaving China.. initially they said they cannot issue me as I didnt have any Tanjia.. and I was like WTF? here are my visa and stamps, alien employment permits, Company certificate and all, the lady at counter was kind enough to talk to her boss and told me to fill up a form and then told me to come after 3 days.

On 3rd day, I was duly presented with the PCC for full duration I wanted that too at 0 cost( blinkblink) .. BUT, like anything in China, nothing is straight forward, it turns out the PCC presented will be in Chinese only and they wont entertain any request for english and chinese bi lingual PCC. So I had to rush to notary for translation and notarisation. They will take 1 week and charge CNY 125 for translation and notarisation and give 2 copies of it.

Again when I to collect the translation and notarisation, Again there was a twist, they wont return you the original PCC, and no amount of arguing would deter them. So I rushed to the Shenzhen Police Centre for foreigners in Zhuzulin, and asked for one more copy from the same lady showing her the photo on my phone and she printed out one more.. VOILA..

I know everyone can not do it but for me the cost of engaging these agencies and going there was same. So I did it.
Hi, I'm so glad I found your post. I'm in the same situation and was in vain finding a way to get PCC for my time in Shenzhen. I worked in Shenzhen from May 2009 till Dec 2010 for a hotel. I always lived in the hotel where I worked. And I don't recall the hotel giving me any Residence Registration forms, which makes it impossible for me to use any agency now cos they all say without those documents it's impossible to get PCC. The hotel now issued a letter saying I stayed there for whole period, but no police stamps on it so it doesn't help. Lawandborder.com quoted me USD 900 just to try and will issue an explanation if it doesn't work. I find that too expensive...
I asked my friend (who is the ex-HR person of the hotel where I worked) to go to PSB and help me apply but her response is that they say they only issue PCC for Shanghai city, which is strange.

My application deadline is 3 Jan and I really was considering flying to China like yourself, yet currently I'm 8month pregnant and traveling is really not recommended...
I'm thinking maybe my friend didn't go to the right Police station to ask... Could you please let me know the address of the police office in Shenzhen you went to? I hope she can help me one more time to try...
Thanks for your advice.
TA

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hi, I'm so glad I found your post. I'm in the same situation and was in vain finding a way to get PCC for my time in Shenzhen. I worked in Shenzhen from May 2009 till Dec 2010 for a hotel. I always lived in the hotel where I worked. And I don't recall the hotel giving me any Residence Registration forms, which makes it impossible for me to use any agency now cos they all say without those documents it's impossible to get PCC. The hotel now issued a letter saying I stayed there for whole period, but no police stamps on it so it doesn't help. Lawandborder.com quoted me USD 900 just to try and will issue an explanation if it doesn't work. I find that too expensive...
I asked my friend (who is the ex-HR person of the hotel where I worked) to go to PSB and help me apply but her response is that they say they only issue PCC for Shanghai city, which is strange.

My application deadline is 3 Jan and I really was considering flying to China like yourself, yet currently I'm 8month pregnant and traveling is really not recommended...
I'm thinking maybe my friend didn't go to the right Police station to ask... Could you please let me know the address of the police office in Shenzhen you went to? I hope she can help me one more time to try...
Thanks for your advice.
TA
IRCC does not require people to pay third party companies hundreds of dollars to get a PCC or to actually travel to a country just to get one. If you follow the instructions on the IRCC website and are still unable to get the PCC, then submit a letter of explanation and proof of your efforts. IRCC can waive PCC requirements when a person really can't get one.

LiamLead

Nov 7, 2017

Thanks for your advice.
TA
Hi, if you are still looking for the PCC, here is the one I got from a different city https://imgur.com/SlJW03T. I am currently in China and I need to get PCC from multiple cities.

From the many phone calls I made to different police stations in different cities. It seems impossible to get the PCC, unless you don't go there yourself.

katikaidi

Dec 18, 2017
china
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
Hello, I am currently in the same position. Luckily i am still in China but the thing is I've lived in many cities and it cost me a lot to go gather the PCC from each. My question is Do we need a PCC from each city we've stayed more than 6 months? Does the PCC have to cover all the period of stay? I have a PCC from a city that only covers last two year but bot my previous years so would that be OK? Thank you in advance for your reply.

LiamLead

Nov 7, 2017
Hello, I am currently in the same position. Luckily i am still in China but the thing is I've lived in many cities and it cost me a lot to go gather the PCC from each. My question is Do we need a PCC from each city we've stayed more than 6 months? Does the PCC have to cover all the period of stay? I have a PCC from a city that only covers last two year but bot my previous years so would that be OK? Thank you in advance for your reply.
I am in the same situation as you, I have stayed in different cities for a couple of years. It seems like I will be going to each city to get the PCC in the coming months. By the way once you get the PCC and THEN you leave China, those PCC are only valid for 6 months.

katikaidi

Dec 18, 2017
china
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
24-04-2018
Med's Done....
02-05-2018
I am in the same situation as you, I have stayed in different cities for a couple of years. It seems like I will be going to each city to get the PCC in the coming months. By the way once you get the PCC and THEN you leave China, those PCC are only valid for 6 months.
Yes I think so, better to do it after you receive an ITA.

2pac

Aug 7, 2017
You must provide a pcc from each city where you lived 6(6+) months