manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 07, 2013
AOR Received.
June 29, 2013
File Transfer...
SA july 11,2013/apps forwarded to cem from cic Aug 02,2014/ jan10 2014 in proces. Dm march 19, 2014
Med's Done....
April 03,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
November 25,2013(December 23,2013 sent PP)December 24,2013 CEM received
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2014
LANDED..........
April 04, 2014
guys help me please,,,,, I cant get police clearance from China... here is the letter I received from a friend..

Ciela, i went to the local police station where you registered your temporary residence but they don't give me the clearance. They asked me to show your passports I explained your situation and said they couldn't issue you a clearance because you were no longer a temporary resident and they don't have the record. They insisted they couldn't help me. I argued told them they will just give me the local police clearance to give to PSB and i even asked if you will come back here would they give you a clearance. They said yes but only the time you last arrived not the previous years ago. I'm sorry.

What do you guys the best think to do...... A huge thanks po!...

Wella

Pamela Number 1

Dec 11, 2013
Hi there,

First of all, you need to buy yourself some time from the visa office by letting them know that it might take you an extra 30 to get that document then you have to travel to where you need to get your police clearence. In my case I left my country and I could not go back to get that police clearence for fear of torture and death. I wrote a good letter to CIC explaining them that fact, but I did provide a police clearence of the country I am living in they did waved the police clearence of my origin country. I passed already criminality. In your case you need to go back in your country of origine to get it otherwise you may put your file in danger.

Star Member
Nov 14, 2012
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2013
AOR Received.
23-11-2013
File Transfer...
03-12-2013
Med's Done....
02-07-2013
Passport Req..
12-03-2014
Hi,
My husband and I lived in China for a year and we applied for PR once we moved back to Canada. We used a great service to obtain his police certificate from china. Here is the website: http://www.visainchina.com/nocriminal.htm

It took around 30 days to process and then they mailed it to us using DHL with a copy in chinese and in english. In total (including mail delivery) it was around $250. I know its expensive, but it was the only way we could get it! My husband just had to send in proof of his visa and proof that he was working there and it was no problem.
Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions!

wella13

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 07, 2013
AOR Received.
June 29, 2013
File Transfer...
SA july 11,2013/apps forwarded to cem from cic Aug 02,2014/ jan10 2014 in proces. Dm march 19, 2014
Med's Done....
April 03,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2014
LANDED..........
April 04, 2014
091212 said:
Hi,
My husband and I lived in China for a year and we applied for PR once we moved back to Canada. We used a great service to obtain his police certificate from china. Here is the website: http://www.visainchina.com/nocriminal.htm

It took around 30 days to process and then they mailed it to us using DHL with a copy in chinese and in english. In total (including mail delivery) it was around $250. I know its expensive, but it was the only way we could get it! My husband just had to send in proof of his visa and proof that he was working there and it was no problem.
Good luck and let me know if you have any other questions!
I tried to contact the agent from that site and he said he couldnt help me because I dont have exit/entry in beijing/shanghai.. I just stayed in shenzhen for 4 years..thanks for your reply..

wella13

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 07, 2013
AOR Received.
June 29, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
April 03,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2014
LANDED..........
April 04, 2014
Pamela Number 1 said:
Hi there,

First of all, you need to buy yourself some time from the visa office by letting them know that it might take you an extra 30 to get that document then you have to travel to where you need to get your police clearence. In my case I left my country and I could not go back to get that police clearence for fear of torture and death. I wrote a good letter to CIC explaining them that fact, but I did provide a police clearence of the country I am living in they did waved the police clearence of my origin country. I passed already criminality. In your case you need to go back in your country of origine to get it otherwise you may put your file in danger.
I will just wait for their reply(CEM) I already emailed them and I sent the email of my friend who is helping me obtain my police clearance from china.I am currently living me in the Philppines. It is also impossible for me to go back in china because I already submitted my Passport to the visa office in manila just this month, not unless they will send back my pp and tell me to travel in china.. hope it wont happen.. it is going to be so frustrating................... thanks for your reply.. Have you submitted you pasport to your visa ofice? Did they honor your explanation?happy new year

van2006

Jun 8, 2014
Hi wella13,

I also have similar situation regarding china pcc. I stayed in china for 6 months on business visa back in 2002.
Can you please update your china police clearance certificate issue? Did you finally get it or had any other way to get PR. I assume you got your PR. Thanks for your help.

wella13

Jun 12, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
manila
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
June 07, 2013
AOR Received.
June 29, 2013
File Transfer...
Med's Done....
April 03,2013
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
March 17, 2014
LANDED..........
April 04, 2014
van2006 said:
Hi wella13,

I also have similar situation regarding china pcc. I stayed in china for 6 months on business visa back in 2002.
Can you please update your china police clearance certificate issue? Did you finally get it or had any other way to get PR. I assume you got your PR. Thanks for your help.
Hi there, I am already here in canada. What i did was,i just went to NBI for my finger printing then went to dfa for authentication and went to china embassy in manila. I was not able to get that certificate from china because they did not issue me. That pc thing made me sick really really sick. did you try to ask help from your friend there in china?I tried to ask 3 of my friends there but they were also helpless. did you work there?
Goodluck

w1242

Jul 8, 2015
Hi 091212,

Thanks for sharing. Just to clarify do they really need all visas in China? I used to work in Zhuhai for almost 5 years. at first they gave us business visas but later part was a working visa. Anyway as you said it was accepted so my worries about getting forged documents from them are at ease.

Any other persons there who used visainchina also? Appreciate the help and thanks.

besc

Jun 30, 2015
wella13 said:
Ciela, i went to the local police station where you registered your temporary residence but they don't give me the clearance. They asked me to show your passports I explained your situation and said they couldn't issue you a clearance because you were no longer a temporary resident and they don't have the record. They insisted they couldn't help me. I argued told them they will just give me the local police clearance to give to PSB and i even asked if you will come back here would they give you a clearance. They said yes but only the time you last arrived not the previous years ago. I'm sorry.
It's very common to get these typical answers from Chinese police department, as each Chinese city has its own rules and regulations.

For example, Chengdu city issued its 1st Police Clearance Certificate for foreigner on the 21st May 2014. If your friend visit Chengdu police station and bureau before that date, for sure, only bad result for you.
Xiamen City, in Fujian province, asks foreigners to submit fingerprints.
The police department of 1 Chinese city will refuse to issue a certificate covering the time you resided in another Chinese city.

There are many factors in the application of Chinese Police clearance certificate, so you need professionals to do this work for you, such as Beijingesc which successfully got police clearance from Beijing, Tianjin, Nanjing, Hangzhou, Wuhan, Shijiazhuang...

Reactions: Cilantro

lynlyn062585

May 7, 2016
Hi Wella. I read your problem here and I am currently in the same situation right now. Can you please help me how did you do this? I read that you said you just went to NBI for finger printing and went to DFA for autentication and went to China embassy here. What did they do? Please help me...Thank you so much in advance.

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
lynlyn062585 said:
Hi Wella. I read your problem here and I am currently in the same situation right now. Can you please help me how did you do this? I read that you said you just went to NBI for finger printing and went to DFA for autentication and went to China embassy here. What did they do? Please help me...Thank you so much in advance.
This thread is from 2013 so the OP is unlikely to get back to you. I am not able to get a chinese PCC either. What city are you trying to get one from?

If you were in Shanghai or Beijing (or even some other mid level cities) then some companies can help you.

I was in Chengdu and in order for me to get one I need to go there myself. No company can help someone get a PCC from Chengdu. Therefore I included a note in my application saying I couldnt get one and included a lot of correspondence between me and private companies who said this, emails between embassies (canadian and british) saying that id need to go there myself, communication with my old employer saying they cant help me, and then also reasons why i cant travel to china to get it (my student visa says i cant miss more than 80% of my classes and the process to get a PCC in chengdu would take approximately 3-4 weeks and id need to be there the entire time).

Im hoping this is enough evidence to waive them requiring me to provide it. You may need to do something similar.

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gary_87 said:
This thread is from 2013 so the OP is unlikely to get back to you. I am not able to get a chinese PCC either. What city are you trying to get one from?

If you were in Shanghai or Beijing (or even some other mid level cities) then some companies can help you.

I was in Chengdu and in order for me to get one I need to go there myself. No company can help someone get a PCC from Chengdu. Therefore I included a note in my application saying I couldnt get one and included a lot of correspondence between me and private companies who said this, emails between embassies (canadian and british) saying that id need to go there myself, communication with my old employer saying they cant help me, and then also reasons why i cant travel to china to get it (my student visa says i cant miss more than 80% of my classes and the process to get a PCC in chengdu would take approximately 3-4 weeks and id need to be there the entire time).

Im hoping this is enough evidence to waive them requiring me to provide it. You may need to do something similar.
Hello Gary_87, finally what did you do? I am in the same situation, but 2 years in Shenzhen

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
IgnacioValls said:
Hello Gary_87, finally what did you do? I am in the same situation, but 2 years in Shenzhen
I did exactly what I said in the post directly before yours.

Gary_87 said:
I included a note in my application saying I couldnt get one and included a lot of correspondence between me and private companies who said this, emails between embassies (canadian and british) saying that id need to go there myself, communication with my old employer saying they cant help me, and then also reasons why i cant travel to china to get it (my student visa says i cant miss more than 80% of my classes and the process to get a PCC in chengdu would take approximately 3-4 weeks and id need to be there the entire time).

Now I'm just waiting.

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gary_87 said:
I did exactly what I said in the post directly before yours.

Now I'm just waiting.
Understand, well keep us updated!