Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
flapmyp said:
hi gary,
did u manage to get ure police clearance waved?
haven't been approved yet. i wont hear anything until janurary next year if anything. i only applied in april and am going through LVO so probably a while.

Even if they request it I cant get one so if they do I wont know what to do.

rejo_j2003

Aug 5, 2015
van2006 said:
Hi wella13,

I also have similar situation regarding china pcc. I stayed in china for 6 months on business visa back in 2002.
Can you please update your china police clearance certificate issue? Did you finally get it or had any other way to get PR. I assume you got your PR. Thanks for your help.
Hi can you please tell how did you got PCC of china then.

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rejo_j2003 said:
Hi can you please tell how did you got PCC of china then.
It depends on which city did you stayed. Each city has different rules and procedures.

Reactions: Pete_Z

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
Just an update. Received my visa today even though i didn't include my chinese police cert. Therefore (depending on the vo also im sure ) if you show adequate enough evidence that you tried and include a cover letter then it is possible for the requirement to have the pcc is waived.

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gary_87 said:
Just an update. Received my visa today even though i didn't include my chinese police cert. Therefore (depending on the vo also im sure ) if you show adequate enough evidence that you tried and include a cover letter then it is possible for the requirement to have the pcc is waived.
Thanks a lot for the update, and good news for you!

jaspalvirk

Jan 4, 2017
Please Help me to take PCC from China soon as Possible.

Hello Friends !!
I had applied for PR visa in Canada Embassy. But I had stayed 4 Years in China as Student. Please help me , mention procedure to get PCC from China??
I wl much more thankful
j s Virk

besc

Jun 30, 2015
Re: Please Help me to take PCC from China soon as Possible.

jaspalvirk said:
Hello Friends !!
I had applied for PR visa in Canada Embassy. But I had stayed 4 Years in China as Student. Please help me , mention procedure to get PCC from China??
I wl much more thankful
j s Virk
You can try ChinaPoliceClearance.com, this one could get PCC from China (most popular cities).

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017

besc said:
You can try ChinaPoliceClearance.com, this one could get PCC from China (most popular cities).
They can only help if you lived in Beijing or Shanghai or possibly one of the other central tier cities. See what they say though! could help!

Lbalcueva

Dec 5, 2016
Visa Office......
Manila
App. Filed.......
19-12-2016
Doc's Request.
16/03/2017 AOM
AOR Received.
05-01-2017 AOR1
File Transfer...
13/01/2017 SA APPROVED
Med's Done....
12-12-2016 UPFRONT PASSED
Passport Req..
06/14/2017
Better Kaya na kumuha Na Ako ng AOM and birth certificate ni sponsor? Hindi Kasi namin naisama sa Application namin... Para Lang ready Na if ever Na maging additional documents request nmin. Thanks!

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..

besc said:

Hello besc, did you or any friend use it? i mean ChinaPoliceClearance.com
Thanks!

IgnacioValls

Star Member
Aug 24, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just asked them, and they say they can do it for Shenzhen, but the charge is usd800 :eek: :eek:

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
IgnacioValls said:
Just asked them, and they say they can do it for Shenzhen, but the charge is usd800 :eek: :eek:
You are not expected to pay a third party company that much money to obtain a PCC.

IRCC expects people to attempt to obtain the PCC through the official channels listed on the website. If you are unsuccessful, then you need to documents your efforts and ask IRCC for an exemption.

Gary_87

Champion Member
Jan 10, 2013
Victoria, BC
VISA ISSUED...
21-11-2016
LANDED..........
03-04-2017
IgnacioValls said:
These guys also said theyd do mine starting at $150 per hour of work, so a substantial amount of money. Include this correspondence as proof that the only way for you to get this visa is through an exploitative amount and that official channels are beyond you.

May 14, 2017
Hi 091212,

Thanks for sharing. Just to clarify do they really need all visas in China? I used to work in Zhuhai for almost 5 years. at first they gave us business visas but later part was a working visa. Anyway as you said it was accepted so my worries about getting forged documents from them are at ease.

Any other persons there who used visainchina also? Appreciate the help and thanks.
Hello

I also worked in Zhuhai and now i am not getting the police verification from there. Can you please confirm whether you got the police verification from Zhuhai or not ?

kindly update how you did that.