+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

remmie

Jul 21, 2015
The visa officer further said self declared letter dated 2020-03-23 appears to conform to employment in the declared occupation( which I guess it is the NOC) throughout the specified period and provides Job description. However, employer did not provide an official employment letter or job description.

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Hi, just got a GU and Background check changed to Not applicable but don't know what it means...
Accra visa office by the way.
Did they actually check on your employer? What was the outcome?

Vanessaeko

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Did they actually check on your employer? What was the outcome?
Apologies for the late response
Yes they did and it changed back to in progress after the response. And I got a GU a month after for meds expiration and and other one 3 weeks later no change. Another one 2 weeks later I got meds extension and BC changed to we are processing. Then about 1-2 weeks I raise a CSE asking about my application because GCMS says I had to wait 120 days in total so I needed an update. However, I got PPR mail 3 days after CSE.

datguytomi

Nov 3, 2020
Toronto, Ontario, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Accra (Moved to RROC December 2021)
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
31-10-2020
File Transfer...
02-12-2021
Passport Req..
16-03-2022
VISA ISSUED...
06-04-2022
LANDED..........
21-06-2022
Apologies for the late response
Yes they did and it changed back to in progress after the response. And I got a GU a month after for meds expiration and and other one 3 weeks later no change. Another one 2 weeks later I got meds extension and BC changed to we are processing. Then about 1-2 weeks I raise a CSE asking about my application because GCMS says I had to wait 120 days in total so I needed an update. However, I got PPR mail 3 days after CSE.
Thank you so much for your response. Was it the supervisor/HR that signed the letter they sent to the Verification email to or was it sent to the email on the website?. I want to prompt the person that signed my letter to get ready so as not to cause delays.

Vanessaeko

Star Member
Jun 1, 2019
Thank you so much for your response. Was it the supervisor/HR that signed the letter they sent to the Verification email to or was it sent to the email on the website?. I want to prompt the person that signed my letter to get ready so as not to cause delays.
It was the email on the company website which happens to be the same on the letter headed paper. Most people had it the same way but to be on the safe side you can ask both the person monitoring the company email and the email written in the letter belonging to your HR.

Niyiid

Star Member
Dec 11, 2019
Nigeria
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
20-12-20
IELTS Request
07-12-19
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Hello seniors..
I have a query. Apart from getting my bank statements of account, do I need any other letter from that same bank for proof of fund? My POF is with Firstbank.

Rapidraghav

Jan 4, 2021
Hi guys,

Just ordered my Gcms notes and saw that the case officer had taken out all of my work experience points and put my eligibility in review. Don’t know what to do. My details are as below:

I have 4 years exp in Wipro ltd. They refused to give me a roles and responsibilities letter.
So I attached the following in my work document-

1. Employment letter on company letterhead with my name, designation and total experience.
2. Email proof of refusal from my company to give roles and responsibilities letter.
3. Roles and responsibilities letter from my manager signed and notarized.
4. Last 9 months of payslips
5. Tax forms of all 4 years
6. promotion letter, and bonus letters

————————————————————-

GCMS CASE NOTES

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-09-02 Primary Occupation: NOC 2173 Software Engineers EDUCATION
CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering;
1 yrs; Diploma/Certificate: Certificate for Project Management; ON CA 1yr ;
2015-06 to 2019-06 - Senior Software Engineer (NOC: 2173) - at Wipro Limited *REVIEW REQUIRED* • eDoc#; No job description or duties in Letter of Employment - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter
confirms full/time employment; Documented Income Provided: Tax Assessment 2016-17 (eDoc# )
FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of
3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi guys,

Just ordered my Gcms notes and saw that the case officer had taken out all of my work experience points and put my eligibility in review. Don’t know what to do. My details are as below:

I have 4 years exp in Wipro ltd. They refused to give me a roles and responsibilities letter.
So I attached the following in my work document-

1. Employment letter on company letterhead with my name, designation and total experience.
2. Email proof of refusal from my company to give roles and responsibilities letter.
3. Roles and responsibilities letter from my manager signed and notarized.
4. Last 9 months of payslips
5. Tax forms of all 4 years
6. promotion letter, and bonus letters

————————————————————-

GCMS CASE NOTES

EXPERIENCE: Lock-in Date: 2020-09-02 Primary Occupation: NOC 2173 Software Engineers EDUCATION
CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED: Bachelor's Degree: Bachelor of Technology in Computer Science and Engineering;
1 yrs; Diploma/Certificate: Certificate for Project Management; ON CA 1yr ;
2015-06 to 2019-06 - Senior Software Engineer (NOC: 2173) - at Wipro Limited *REVIEW REQUIRED* • eDoc#; No job description or duties in Letter of Employment - Web-based search confirms employer information - Letter
confirms full/time employment; Documented Income Provided: Tax Assessment 2016-17 (eDoc# )
FSW Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of 1 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED CRS Foreign Work: 0 years(s) 0 month(s) of
3 year(s) - REVIEW REQUIRED
Looks like officer never read the roles and responsibilities letter signed by the Manager. What was the order of documents when you submitted the file? If it was in same order as your list above it seems like he never reached page 3. It happens. Raise a webform and resubmit all the documents with LOE and explain that you are submitting a letter from manager as company refused to give reference letter. Then attach the same documents again.

Reactions: Rapidraghav

Rapidraghav

Jan 4, 2021
Looks like officer never read the roles and responsibilities letter signed by the Manager. What was the order of documents when you submitted the file? If it was in same order as your list above it seems like he never reached page 3. It happens. Raise a webform and resubmit all the documents with LOE and explain that you are submitting a letter from manager as company refused to give reference letter. Then attach the same documents again.
Thank you! I am going to do the same

Bica

Dec 29, 2020
Hello house. I got my gcms notes. I have Review required in my employement records: for self declared duties. The officer recommended that employer did not provide an official employment letter or job descriptions.R75
I work in banking and my bank doesn't give reference letter to staffs who are currently working with them except you resign. That was why I gave a self declared job duties on a plain sheet. I can not your the office letter head too bcoz it is against the bank's policy.
What confused me is that I submitted my offer of employment letter and the officer is still commenting on it. Does it mean that he didn't see it? And what can I do if I can't get reference letter from my Bank?
Hi, I have similar situation. I work in banking industry and my company issue me a reference letter without job duties. I provided a self explanation letter. I called IRCC last night and my eligibility was review required. Now I order GCMS notes to try to understand the reason behind. Shall I know whether you get your PR finally?

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
Hi @YouGotMeHere @JamesRodriguez @datguytomi

I rec'd GCMS notes last week ordered from CBSA a month ago via GETGCMS. Request you to review & guide on the next steps!

=====GCMS Notes Extract ======
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

NOTES: 1
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: ZZZZZZ REGULATION: PNP: FSW… RECOMMENDATION: ***Review REQUIRED by Officer***
***Please Review RE Lead statement and duties edoc ZZZZZZ
*** Please Review information regarding refusal in notes

A11.2 REVIEW REQUIRED
R87: REVIEW REQUIRED
R75: REVIEW REQUIRED
R76: Selection Criteria – FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED
EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED Master’s Degree, COMPUTER APPLICATIONS R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: 2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants WORK EXPERIENCE 1: ZZZZZ (NOC:2171) for ZZZZZZZZZZZ R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# ZZZZ) REVIEW REQUIRED
FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW score at ITA: 73 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 53

NOTES: 2
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION# ZZZZZZZZZ …
---- POLICE CERTIFICATE ----
Primary Applicant 1 – USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT 2 – India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required – Statutory Questions
===========================

Background:
Category: FSW-O PNP
NOC: 2171
Expr: 15+ yrs in same IT company (Deputation: US-6yrs, UK-1yr)
PNP: SINP nominated (July'20)

Employment Documents:
Reference Letter: Got Notarized Reference Letter from colleague as company doesn't issue Reference letter to current employees
Additional docs: ID, Offer / Joining / Promotion / Annual Compensation letters, Payslips, Bank statements showing Salary deposits, Tax Returns (India, US, UK), Work Permits (US/UK), Retirement Funds (EPF, Superannuation, 401K), Award Certificates, Appreciations from Client, Sample emails showing communication related to projects with Customers
US Student Visa: Refusal in year 2003 (declared as part of Statutory question)

Question 1: Even after providing so much documentation for current Employment (15+ yrs) and having got nominated by SINP, why still Review Required on Eligibility? I think, I have provided exhaustive documentation to support the Employment claim. Is there anything else that you would suggest me to do?

Question 2: Statutory Question: Review Required
After having refused Student Visa in yr 2003, I was granted Employment Visa by USA and worked on deputation for over 6 years. Anything to worry about the Review Required here?

Question 3: FSW score at ITA 73 and FSW Points Assessed: 53. What's causing the assessed points to be at 53?

I'm puzzled for FSW Points Calculation.

My FSW Points Calculation
Education: 23 (Masters)
English Skills: 23 CLB8 (LRWS-8, 8.5, 6.5, 8.5)
Experience: 15 (6 or more yrs)
Adaptability: 5 (Spouse CLB7.5)
Arranged Employment: 0
——————————
FSW Score: 73
——————————

Per GCMS notes, FSW Points Assessed: 53. In my case, this is possible only when 'Employment' & 'Adaptability' points are NOT considered. Is the assumption correct that till Employment Review is not completed, those 15 points will not be added to FSW Points?

But why are Adaptability points not added yet? I have included Spouse's IELTS along w Educational docs. Do I need to submit that again via webform?

Appreciate your inputs.
Appreciate if you can review the GCMS notes and guide on next steps that I should take to satisfy the Officer reviewing the application.

Thank you!

mr.preetsingh

VIP Member
Oct 26, 2017
Canada
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
14-04-2018
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
14-04-2018
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
07-04-2018
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
19-06-2018
VISA ISSUED...
25-06-2018
LANDED..........
06-09-2018
Hi @YouGotMeHere @JamesRodriguez @datguytomi

I rec'd GCMS notes last week ordered from CBSA a month ago via GETGCMS. Request you to review & guide on the next steps!

=====GCMS Notes Extract ======
ASSESSMENTS
Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In Progress
Medical: Passed
Info Sharing: In Progress

NOTES: 1
REVIEW TYPE: A11.2 CASE PROCESSING AGENT APPLICATION: ZZZZZZ REGULATION: PNP: FSW… RECOMMENDATION: ***Review REQUIRED by Officer***
***Please Review RE Lead statement and duties edoc ZZZZZZ
*** Please Review information regarding refusal in notes

A11.2 REVIEW REQUIRED
R87: REVIEW REQUIRED
R75: REVIEW REQUIRED
R76: Selection Criteria – FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED
EDUCATION CREDENTIAL(S) PROVIDED Master’s Degree, COMPUTER APPLICATIONS R75(2)(A) PRIMARY OCCUPATION: 2171 Information Systems Analysts and Consultants WORK EXPERIENCE 1: ZZZZZ (NOC:2171) for ZZZZZZZZZZZ R75(2) LETTER OF EMPLOYMENT (eDoc# ZZZZ) REVIEW REQUIRED
FSW POINTS: REVIEW REQUIRED FSW score at ITA: 73 / Min required FSW Score: 67 Total FSW Points Assessed: 53

NOTES: 2
REVIEW TYPE: Program Assistant APPLICATION# ZZZZZZZZZ …
---- POLICE CERTIFICATE ----
Primary Applicant 1 – USA FBI police certificate: Provided-NRT 2 – India police certificate: Provided-NRT R10 OK Recommendation: Review Required – Statutory Questions
===========================

Background:
Category: FSW-O PNP
NOC: 2171
Expr: 15+ yrs in same IT company (Deputation: US-6yrs, UK-1yr)
PNP: SINP nominated (July'20)

Employment Documents:
Reference Letter: Got Notarized Reference Letter from colleague as company doesn't issue Reference letter to current employees
Additional docs: ID, Offer / Joining / Promotion / Annual Compensation letters, Payslips, Bank statements showing Salary deposits, Tax Returns (India, US, UK), Work Permits (US/UK), Retirement Funds (EPF, Superannuation, 401K), Award Certificates, Appreciations from Client, Sample emails showing communication related to projects with Customers
US Student Visa: Refusal in year 2003 (declared as part of Statutory question)

Question 1: Even after providing so much documentation for current Employment (15+ yrs) and having got nominated by SINP, why still Review Required on Eligibility? I think, I have provided exhaustive documentation to support the Employment claim. Is there anything else that you would suggest me to do?

Question 2: Statutory Question: Review Required
After having refused Student Visa in yr 2003, I was granted Employment Visa by USA and worked on deputation for over 6 years. Anything to worry about the Review Required here?

Question 3: FSW score at ITA 73 and FSW Points Assessed: 53. What's causing the assessed points to be at 53?

I'm puzzled for FSW Points Calculation.

My FSW Points Calculation
Education: 23 (Masters)
English Skills: 23 CLB8 (LRWS-8, 8.5, 6.5, 8.5)
Experience: 15 (6 or more yrs)
Adaptability: 5 (Spouse CLB7.5)
Arranged Employment: 0
——————————
FSW Score: 73
——————————

Per GCMS notes, FSW Points Assessed: 53. In my case, this is possible only when 'Employment' & 'Adaptability' points are NOT considered. Is the assumption correct that till Employment Review is not completed, those 15 points will not be added to FSW Points?

But why are Adaptability points not added yet? I have included Spouse's IELTS along w Educational docs. Do I need to submit that again via webform?

Appreciate your inputs.
Appreciate if you can review the GCMS notes and guide on next steps that I should take to satisfy the Officer reviewing the application.

Thank you!
So here is the thing, definitely the FSW score is reduced because of work experience points. Did you share the reference letters for 6 years of work experience?

leobeni

Star Member
Dec 19, 2019
So here is the thing, definitely the FSW score is reduced because of work experience points. Did you share the reference letters for 6 years of work experience?
Thanks @mr.preetsingh

I submitted notarized reference letter from colleague for full duration (15+yrs) of employment with the same company along with lots of other documents (details in my original post).

Last edited: