+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

muzishao

May 9, 2019
They had raised almost similar issues in my case. So i sent IRCC some additional job related documents (They did not ask for them but i send away those documents anyway).
Hi Jay,
what kind of additional documents can be sent to them, I have sent out T4 ,LOE, NOA, PAYSTUB, can you give me some idea, thank you

muzishao

May 9, 2019
Hi folk,
I got notes and case analyst revised my canadian working score due to unconsist working experience and education background . My file is under RR. My education background is business, my position is administrative assistant, but i guess due to the working company is dental clinic. But the thing is that i responsible for office administration due to multiple locations rather than medical support.

What should do ,really feel depression. any ideas?

Thank you

muzishao

May 9, 2019
They had raised almost similar issues in my case. So i sent IRCC some additional job related documents (They did not ask for them but i send away those documents anyway).
Hi Jay,
If ok, can you share me what is the issue IRCC rasied on your case? Case analyst revised my canadian working score.
Please advise.
Many thinks

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi folk,
I got notes and case analyst revised my canadian working score due to unconsist working experience and education background . My file is under RR. My education background is business, my position is administrative assistant, but i guess due to the working company is dental clinic. But the thing is that i responsible for office administration due to multiple locations rather than medical support.

What should do ,really feel depression. any ideas?

Thank you
Write a letter of explanation and upload using webform.

jayessess

Star Member
May 16, 2017
Thank you.
Asking my boss writing a reference letter
Hi Muzishao,

I also suggest to write a letter of explanation to IRCC targeting the specific review required concerns raised by the case analyst. Find some other job related documents and also attach them to the web-form, but dont overdo it. For me, case analyst found some mismatch between contact info provided in my reference letter by my employer and the contact info on their website, which i later explained in an LOE. I know long wait and uncertainty can be hard as i have gone through this but I dont think you will get any negative outcomes. Review required cases generally takes long and mostly results in PPR. I haven't seen a single refusal for review required cases.

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
7 months was also good but for me it expired in 3 months followed by AOR. so your file is moving good now , hope to get PPR or landing interview soon (Y)
Hi. just an interim check. I haven't received any updates after the medicals extension. any movement with your application?

Rudra@5593

Star Member
Jul 11, 2017
Hello All,

Finally today is a day which I was waiting for from long time . I got PPR email today.

Below is timeline,

AOR; 4 October Inland
Medical; 8 November
Order GCMC: somewhere in March
Found review required on my Canadian experience, and CRS score down by 40 points,

Called CIC almost 10 times,
MP ask them for 2 times, also I just called them 2 weeks ago, they told me file is still waiting for review. And today I got email,

I want to let all the people who is waiting for PPR to wait, I almost stop waiting for it and got the response today

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hello All,

Finally today is a day which I was waiting for from long time . I got PPR email today.

Below is timeline,

AOR; 4 October Inland
Medical; 8 November
Found review required on my Canadian experience, and CRS score down by 40 points,

MP ask them for 2 times, also I just called them 2 weeks ago, they told me file is still waiting for review. And today I got email,

I want to let all the people who is waiting for PPR to wait, I almost stop waiting for it and got the response today
Congrats.

I’m in the similar situation. Oct 2018 AOR. Review required for eligibility. Recently they’ve extended the medicals, after that no movement. Hoping to see some positive movement in the upcoming days.

karki

Feb 11, 2016
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Winnepig
NOC Code......
4012 and 6311
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
08-02-2019
Hi. just an interim check. I haven't received any updates after the medicals extension. any movement with your application?
Nothing, Pending everything :D

saulo_neves

Jun 28, 2019
Hello All,

Below is timeline,

AOR; 4 October Inland
Medical; 8 November

Sorry, could you explain to me how the notes helped you in the process? I'm not sure if I should ask for them.

muzishao

May 9, 2019
Hi Muzishao,

I also suggest to write a letter of explanation to IRCC targeting the specific review required concerns raised by the case analyst. Find some other job related documents and also attach them to the web-form, but dont overdo it. For me, case analyst found some mismatch between contact info provided in my reference letter by my employer and the contact info on their website, which i later explained in an LOE. I know long wait and uncertainty can be hard as i have gone through this but I dont think you will get any negative outcomes. Review required cases generally takes long and mostly results in PPR. I haven't seen a single refusal for review required cases.
Thank you Jay, your word is very inspiring ,lol

juandavid

Jul 10, 2019
Hi everyone,

Today I received my GCMS notes and unfortunately my eligibility says not met;

under note 2 it says; no duties provided for employment/no letter of support for foreign work experience **NOT MET (As I only provided my employment documents in Canada)

note 3: everything is fine with my other documents, and the last part says - DOCUMENTS SET FOR REVIEW -

I honestly freaked out when I've read that, after I calmed down I immediately gathered all my employment documents when I was still in my country of origin, certification letter from the company I worked for, including my salary, benefits, start date and end date (2 1/2 years of work experience), probationary employment agreement, another employment agreement when I was regularized, my payslips and even my tax form from my country and raised a webform providing these documents.

My application status is still open according to my GCMS notes; but having read that my eligibility not met - for refusal seriously freaked me out.

does anyone have any experience like this? and do you think there's a chance they will review the new documents I've provided and hopefully pass my eligibility? Thank you.