+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

nile_a

Jul 11, 2019
Hi,

I`ve contacted the MP and he submitted the website`s link and my T4 (I had not send it before).
After this, I ordered GCMS notes and my eligibility was passed. However, I haven`t receive PPR yet.
@gessica90 Oh, thats good! Did you submit via webform before contacting the MP? What's your AOR?

Last edited:

juandavid

Jul 10, 2019
Hi,

I`ve contacted the MP and he submitted the website`s link and my T4 (I had not send it before).
After this, I ordered GCMS notes and my eligibility was passed. However, I haven`t receive PPR yet.
I'm curious about this too, as per my GCMS notes I'm on the verge of getting refused as I failed to include my duties and responsibilities/work experience from my home country as all I have provided was my current job in Canada, so I raised a webform with all the documents needed attached, it's been only 3 days since I've raised a CSE, my question is also did you send your documents via webform? or did you contact MP to do it for you?? as per IRCC agent they told me it can take 30days for the new documents to reflect. TBH at this point I just want a confirmation from IRCC that they have forwarded the documents I have sent from my CSE to my visa office.

shlambent

Oct 22, 2018
All, can I get your input on how to decipher my GCMS notes? It says I'm in Review Required but I don't understand what information is missing. What further documents should I submit?

capricorn7

Star Member
Aug 14, 2018
I'm curious about this too, as per my GCMS notes I'm on the verge of getting refused as I failed to include my duties and responsibilities/work experience from my home country as all I have provided was my current job in Canada, so I raised a webform with all the documents needed attached, it's been only 3 days since I've raised a CSE, my question is also did you send your documents via webform? or did you contact MP to do it for you?? as per IRCC agent they told me it can take 30days for the new documents to reflect. TBH at this point I just want a confirmation from IRCC that they have forwarded the documents I have sent from my CSE to my visa office.
Hi David,

I had the same issue. Somehow I missed that experience letter should have roles & responsibilities. I dont have any GCMS notes but I realized about the mistake by reading this forum.

So I got revised experience letter with Role details from my employer. I sent it through CSE on 4th July, I called IRCC and they told its 5 days they will attach it to application and not 30 days. Not sure what is correct information as 5 vs 30 days.

But got confirmation today (15th July) that "they have received the document and We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration."

I am hoping that if there is any issue with the document, they ask for it using ADR rather than rejecting the application itself :( Keeping fingers crossed.

Also do they need salary slips as well? I didnt find any specific document requirement for it?

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
Hi David,

I had the same issue. Somehow I missed that experience letter should have roles & responsibilities. I dont have any GCMS notes but I realized about the mistake by reading this forum.

So I got revised experience letter with Role details from my employer. I sent it through CSE on 4th July, I called IRCC and they told its 5 days they will attach it to application and not 30 days. Not sure what is correct information as 5 vs 30 days.

But got confirmation today (15th July) that "they have received the document and We have forwarded it and the information you provided to the responsible office for their consideration."

I am hoping that if there is any issue with the document, they ask for it using ADR rather than rejecting the application itself :( Keeping fingers crossed.

Also do they need salary slips as well? I didnt find any specific document requirement for it?
They will attach in the application with in 5 to 10 days.

juandavid

Jul 10, 2019
Hi David,

Thank you for your response. I just included the salary slips as I have them anyway, not really sure if it is also needed but yea, might as well.

I raised a CSE last July 10 with my documents attached, I'm still waiting for the confirmation, was thinking if I should re-send or just wait it out.

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
The MP did for me. And then he sent me the confirmation that IRCC received the documents.

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
GCMS NOTES

NOTES:

PA INITIALLY CLAIMED 50 POINTS AS PER SUBSECTION 22 (1) (E) (I) OF MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS. AS CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE COULD NOT BE CONFIRMED, SKILL TRANSFERABILITY- EDUCATION POINTS REVISED FROM 50 TO 25 POINTS. POINTS HAS FALLEN BELOW FOR THIS ROUND.

Please help me to understand this? what is this SKILL TRANSFERABILITY- EDUCATION?

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
GCMS NOTES

NOTES:

PA INITIALLY CLAIMED 50 POINTS AS PER SUBSECTION 22 (1) (E) (I) OF MINISTERIAL INSTRUCTIONS. AS CANADIAN WORK EXPERIENCE COULD NOT BE CONFIRMED, SKILL TRANSFERABILITY- EDUCATION POINTS REVISED FROM 50 TO 25 POINTS. POINTS HAS FALLEN BELOW FOR THIS ROUND.

Please help me to understand this? what is this SKILL TRANSFERABILITY- EDUCATION?
I found on Google, this might help you

``Many people are confused about how the 100 point maximum "skill transferability factor" in express entry is calculated. Points in this category can be obtained by COMBINING two of your background factors, such as your level of education and your language experience.``

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi Guys,

I`m still waiting (AOR July 2018) - almost a year.
Last week my medical changed from you passed the medical exam to you don`t need a medical exam.
Does anyone know if is this an extension of my med?
Yesterday I called IRCC, and they told me I`m in the security screening and my process is in queue for review. However there is a due date, which is September 30.
Do you guys know if I have to wait until Sep 30 to get an update?
What this due date means?
Thanks a lot

Babbal

Jul 21, 2012
I found on Google, this might help you

``Many people are confused about how the 100 point maximum "skill transferability factor" in express entry is calculated. Points in this category can be obtained by COMBINING two of your background factors, such as your level of education and your language experience.``
Thank you!! I have Masters and 6.5 bands in IELTS. I do not understand why they revised?

gessica90

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Thank you!! I have Masters and 6.5 bands in IELTS. I do not understand why they revised?
Might be because they did not confirmed your Canadian Work Experience. This Education and language is just an example...Skill Transferability can be a combination of different things, but I`m not sure if I`m right...maybe it`s better to ask someone with more experience than me to try to fix this.

Reactions: Babbal

dineoctaor

Star Member
Mar 17, 2019
Hi Guys,

I`m still waiting (AOR July 2018) - almost a year.
Last week my medical changed from you passed the medical exam to you don`t need a medical exam.
Yesterday I called IRCC, and they told me I`m in the security screening and my process is in queue for review. However there is a due date, which is September 30.
Do you guys know if I have to wait until Sep 30 to get an update?
What this due date means?
Thanks a lot
Hello,

This means your medicals has been expired. If your application is in the review process, you have to wait until the due date to get an update. Sometimes, it totally depends on the reviewing officer. Once everything is done, they will either request internally for an medical extension or they will send you a note to redo the medicals. After this step, most of the people receive the PPR/ landing interview within a weeks time.

Note: If your application is in the security step, order CBSA notes to know more details.