+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

I am stuck at Eligibility Review Required.. Need Help

Archavin89

Apr 8, 2018
Quick question guys. I ordered my notes about a month ago and this is what it says: Eligibility RECOMMEND PASS, Criminality PASSED and Security NOT STARTED. Look at the photo below:

https://ibb.co/T8sgpFb

What caught my eye in the notes is this:

11.2-EE MI - But then under activity number 6 - 11.2-EE MI = review required. Under activity 8 it then says calculation in progress, next activity says calculate and the last one, number 19 says not started. Can someone explain what this means? More photos below.

https://ibb.co/ngFb9HP
https://ibb.co/V9ys8B5
https://ibb.co/s1G402Z
https://ibb.co/dc7CztJ

And here are the notes the agent wrote below. No mention of any review required, only that my old jobs website is blocked by IRRC (i do not know what that even means).

https://ibb.co/G3vn5Lk

My question is, what does that first review required for 11.2 in the note number 6 mean? Should i order new notes? My application has now been processing for 4 months.

Thanks for the help guys.
I am not an expert. However, I would say you are in a good position since on the second page says Eligibility: Recommend Pass. This is the most important as far as I am concerned.

But again, I am not a senior.

Reactions: TanuP

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I am not an expert. However, I would say you are in a good position since on the second page says Eligibility: Recommend Pass. This is the most important as far as I am concerned.

But again, I am not a senior.
I agree....As long as eligibility says pass you are good to go....

Reactions: Archavin89

NZ_ozzie

Sep 4, 2018
Category........
FSW
App. Filed.......
10-11-2018
Doc's Request.
11-12-2018
AOR Received.
10-11-2018
Med's Done....
11-12-2018
VISA ISSUED...
05-06-2019
I waited for the 1st 7 months then i came to know that My eligibility is still under review, and security hasn’t started yet. then i ordered my 1st gcms notes and received it in November. I immediately submitted my job duties letter. then no update until january. then i ordered another set of gcms notes which i personally think might’ve triggered the application forcing the officer to look at my file and he might’ve noticed that i had sibmitted my job duties letter which he must’ve reviewed and finalized my application and then i received my PR email and gcms notes on the same day.

in your case, i would suggest you to order gcms notes again. and be patient. i waited for 1 full year. so dont worry, you will win for sure.
Did your second set of GCMS notes confirm your documents, you sent in Nov., have been reviewed and recommended pass?

shehzad_7866

Jul 30, 2014
Did your second set of GCMS notes confirm your documents, you sent in Nov., have been reviewed and recommended pass?
No. the 2nd set of GCMS notes is exactly as the 1st set.

idk how cic works, it appears very strange to me as well with that regards. i guess some kind of magic might've happened coz i was only expecting my gcms notes but i got the PR email in the evening and that same night i received my gcms notes with no change as compared to the 1st set.

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Just called CIC this morning. The agent wasn't really too helpful... he sort of said "check the website for latest status"... then after insisting he said my profile was still under review... since November... why it takes SO long to come to a decision? The 6 months ended on February 20th... I have ordered another GCMS notes last week but I'm not sure what can be done to "speed up" things... this is such a pain... my life is parked here... waiting for the VISA...

Chipo21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
26-08-2018
Just called CIC this morning. The agent wasn't really too helpful... he sort of said "check the website for latest status"... then after insisting he said my profile was still under review... since November... why it takes SO long to come to a decision? The 6 months ended on February 20th... I have ordered another GCMS notes last week but I'm not sure what can be done to "speed up" things... this is such a pain... my life is parked here... waiting for the VISA...
Are you under Review Required or just regular review by senior agent?

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
Are you under Review Required or just regular review by senior agent?
Review Required, due to a change in the NOC from the ITA to AOR... since November... apparently background check and criminality were "recommended pass"... according to a GCMS notes from late December.

Chipo21

Star Member
Jul 15, 2018
App. Filed.......
26-08-2018
Review Required, due to a change in the NOC from the ITA to AOR... since November... apparently background check and criminality were "recommended pass"... according to a GCMS notes from late December.
From what I have read in the forum RR generally goes to maybe 7 or 8 months if you are lucky. I have for POF and the agent told me documents provided in Oct have yet to be reviewed.

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
From what I have read in the forum RR generally goes to maybe 7 or 8 months if you are lucky. I have for POF and the agent told me documents provided in Oct have yet to be reviewed.
They haven't asked me anything since AOR... no additional documents... This is so frustrating... I'm just waiting for the VISA to book my tickets... already quit my job...

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
They haven't asked me anything since AOR... no additional documents... This is so frustrating... I'm just waiting for the VISA to book my tickets... already quit my job...
That's the real problem, if there is any issue with NOC or job duties they never bothered to ask for ADR, we have to proactively do it. How is this possible for a normal person? This is so sad that they don't have a proper process on RR cases.

marciocdb

Star Member
Jul 16, 2018
That's the real problem, if there is any issue with NOC or job duties they never bothered to ask for ADR, we have to proactively do it. How is this possible for a normal person? This is so sad that they don't have a proper process on RR cases.
yes, but in my case, there's nothing to send them because my employer's letter was already with the correct NOC code/duties... so they only put my profile in RR because I changed NOC code from ITA to AOR...

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
yes, but in my case, there's nothing to send them because my employer's letter was already with the correct NOC code/duties... so they only put my profile in RR because I changed NOC code from ITA to AOR...
whatever the reason for RR they don't have a concrete process to pick those case on priority and fix them. They rather focus on new ITA's.

Reactions: Archavin89 and leka

Trema

Nov 7, 2017
Hi

I've been under review required since December 2017. My medical expired in March 2018. I've just now received a request to redo my medicals, is this a good sign?

Your feedback is appreciated.

overnight

Jun 19, 2018
Hi

I've been under review required since December 2017. My medical expired in March 2018. I've just now received a request to redo my medicals, is this a good sign?

Your feedback is appreciated.
I'm not an expert but it appears someone is looking at your application again. Oh my god, they took this long? Did you ever apply for GCMS notes at first place to know why did you end up RR?