+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Huge CIC Delay on permit extension HELP

Pashko

Nov 14, 2018
They changed information today. processing times is 55 days. it was 53 days before.
I am really having harsh time of waiting

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
My wife Extension SP and my WP, change to the "Ghost" status today. "Application/profile updated" and after that to "Submitted" again. Hope I'll receive the final decision soon.

I applied 21 August.

Last edited:

sa_129

Oct 18, 2016
My wife Extension SP and my WP, change to the "Ghost" status today. "Application/profile updated" and after that to "Submitted" again. Hope I'll receive the final decision soon.

I applied 21 August.
Hi Lulzportela, I have the same problem. My status was "submitted". Today it became "application/profile updated" when i log in for the first time, then changed back to "submitted" when i log in after an hour.......I submitted my application for study permit extension on oct 6th........so stressful.....

lilin1206

Nov 15, 2018

I applied 21 August.
I applied Aug 18, and I just check, no change... Now the thing is postal Canada is in Strike... any idea how many days would receive the paper doc after approve?
Will update once mine has any info your ref.

Pashko

Nov 14, 2018
I applied Aug 18, and I just check, no change... Now the thing is postal Canada is in Strike... any idea how many days would receive the paper doc after approve?
I think your approval will be from Friday or Monday. Keep checking
Even though the Post Canada is on strick, I receive my mails on time.

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016

I applied 21 August.

Finally approved today!! Application 21 August (no e-mail, though)! Let's wait Canada Post now! o_Oo_Oo_Oo_Oo_O

Last edited:

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
7 days, but not sure with the strike....

gugu21

Nov 23, 2018
Hi friends ,
I got my Visa for May intake 2019
for IT RELATED course

In worst scenario.,if I did not geta JOB OF MY profession and receive an offer letter of a job other than my RELATED course than could I apply for PNP

gugu21

Nov 23, 2018
Hi friends ,
I got my Visa for May intake 2019
for IT RELATED course

In worst scenario.,if I did not get a JOB OF MY profession and receive an offer letter of a job other than my RELATED course than could I apply for Manitoba PNP

Babykoh

Nov 9, 2018
Still there is no update in my ECAS..i applied online last august 27... Hopefully soon i will recieve the approval...Goodluck to everyone..! And Congrats to those who received the approval...