+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Huge CIC Delay on permit extension HELP

CaesarReborn

Mar 9, 2016
I had the same situation (my wife an I). We applied on 112th July and we got acceptance 27th October. So I guess your next in line.
Congratulations bro!! Happy to see you relieved of stress now.

Can you please confirm a few things:
1.) Did you see any updates/messages online in your account some days before it was approved OR nothing changed till last moment and sudden update of approval?
2.) How did you follow up on your application with them?
3.) I submitted my application on 12th also, but when I login it says 13th (it actually displays receiving date). So when you logged in the account, what date did you see?

CaesarReborn

Mar 9, 2016
Got reply today. Study permit refused as I forgot to upload the letter from school.
Now wife had to quit job today and I can't work either until I apply for restoration of status and its approved. Any idea how long it takes?

Diamond211

Nov 1, 2018
Hello guys
I applied my study permit extension application on April 23 2018, still I am waiting for approval. I got a message in my online account that my application transferred to Edmonton local office cic. My study permit is already expired on May 31 2018. And today when I called CIC they told me I have to wait for 5 months.My other two friends applied on May 15 thru got approved 2 days back.
Hi,
I applied in April 24th, and in May 24th, I was asked to send my transcript. I’m still waiting for my study permit. Did you get your study permit yet or are you still waiting?

homerousa

Oct 29, 2018
Hi,
I applied in April 24th, and in May 24th, I was asked to send my transcript. I’m still waiting for my study permit. Did you get your study permit yet or are you still waiting?
Shenia, did you apply for Study Permit or Study Permit Extension?

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hello! Any update from your application? We have the same situation. I applied on August 21 then until now there is no update. What did you? Did you already follow up your application?
Same boat here, I applied 21 August. Student permit extension + Work permit.

I believe will take more 1 month to be approved.

I'm another facebook group, with people with the same delay. They still working on July applications (SP + Work Permit)

Buyo

Nov 3, 2018
Same boat here, I applied 21 August. Student permit extension + Work permit.

I believe will take more 1 month to be approved.

I'm another facebook group, with people with the same delay. They still working on July applications (SP + Work Permit)
Hello,

Can you send me a link to that group? I am in the same boat. I applied for my wife's WP and my SP extension on Aug 15th and I'm still waiting. I urgently need those documents too. I checked cic processing time and the time to approve is way before that.

Right now it's been 80 days.

homerousa

Oct 29, 2018
Guys, I applied on 27th of July for Ext SP and wife for Ext WP. My Ext SP was approved yesterday (Nov. 3rd), but the Ext WP of my wife and Renewal of Visitor of our daughter was still pending. Anybody in the same situation?

homerousa

Oct 29, 2018
I had the same situation (my wife an I). We applied on 112th July and we got acceptance 27th October. So I guess your next in line.
Friend, AS soon as your Ext SP was approved, the Ext WP of your wife was also approved? My Ext SP was approved, but the Ext WP of the wife is still pending. Thanks

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Hello,

Can you send me a link to that group? I am in the same boat. I applied for my wife's WP and my SP extension on Aug 15th and I'm still waiting. I urgently need those documents too. I checked cic processing time and the time to approve is way before that.

Right now it's been 80 days.
it's a brazilian group: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=esperando o cic.

There is nothing to do. People are saying that now they are processing the end of July. It's getting closer.

luizportela

Star Member
Jun 17, 2016
Guys, I applied on 27th of July for Ext SP and wife for Ext WP. My Ext SP was approved yesterday (Nov. 3rd), but the Ext WP of my wife and Renewal of Visitor of our daughter was still pending. Anybody in the same situation?
They are doing this, I don't know why. Probably it will take one week or more to approve all of them.

Babykoh

Nov 9, 2018
I applied my study permit extension last august 27, 2018..but still the cic says, they still reviewing my application if i meet the required requirements. I already graduated last oct 19, 2018..my permit expired last sept.30. But i dont have my diploma yet.because i need to finish my practicum. ...is there a possible that cic will give me an extension...? Thanks!