+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How To Reopen Your Applications Once Cancelled by CIC With Reason Incomplete

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
I'm a PNP applicant and my application got refused on 1st September 2017 due to a missing Police Certificate. I applied for the Police Certificate and in parallel created a new EE profile and applied for nomination again. Fortunately the whole process was completed in two days only and now that I have got the ITA, I have a query regarding my medical. My medicals are valid till August next year and now that I have got a new ITA, do I need to inform the Hospital? Some people have suggested me to contact the hospital and ask them to upload my medicals against my new ITA but when I checked with them, the Hospital staff was clueless. They said they will only act or make changes to medicals, if CIC has sent me a request (which I have not). If anyone has applied again after the application was cancelled, then please share that what have you done for the Medicals? Did you just upload the same report again or informed Hospital about it and got a new acknowledgement from Hospital? Please help.
Thanks.
Hi Friend,
I have the same problem , my application was canceled as incomplete and I got nomination from Ontario. Now that I submitted a new application, CIC asked me to contact Ontario to submit my nomination to my new Express Entry number. Would you please tell me how you could re-submit your nomination again? :(

Lunaa

Aug 15, 2017
Hey Guys,

I have a nomination from Ontario and applied for Express Entry, but unfortunately my application was canceled after 3 weeks from AOR as incomplete. I forgot to upload a form...
Now I submitted a new application in MyCiC and I need 600 points from Ontario. In a letter, CIC asked me to contact Ontario and asked them to confirm my nomination to my new Express Entry Profile, and this is their response :

The Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program (OINP) may be able to transfer your nomination to your new Express Entry profile if you are required to create a new profile due to technical difficulties.

If this is the case and you have created a new Express Entry profile, you must send the following information to the OINP:

· A copy of the letter you received from IRCC acknowledging the return of your APR package and the reason for the return;

· A copy of the letter you received from IRCC acknowledging the new profile; and

· A letter explaining why you updated your profile and a list of the additional or updated information you provided in your new Express Entry profile.

Please be advised that the OINP may require you to provide additional or updated documents to support your application. OINP staff will contact you directly should documentation be required.

All statements and authorizations that you agreed to in your original application continue to apply to any new information you provide to support your application. If you provide false or incomplete information, your application will be denied.

We hope this information will assist you. Once again, thank you for your email and for your interest in the Ontario Immigrant Nominee Program.

Does anyone has the same problem like me? I need your help guys..
Before their reply, I thought that my nomination is valid for 6 months without any limit...

khanzadf

Feb 16, 2018
Need some help on this issue, from you guys: My time line - AOR November 2016 Canadian Experience Class.
My EE file reopened last year in February 2017, ever since it has been in process. The reason why it was rejected and reopened was because of wrong date on experience letter, but then I provided an explanation letter along with pay stubs and T4. After providing this information they reopened my file.

As of now everything is cleared including CSIS report but still IRCC is telling me that they are doing additional verification? I just want to know if anyone else is in the same situation and can anyone put a timeline on this processing time, since the process has taken over 16 months for me since the day I put in my EE application. I have tried almost every avenue to get my application finalized but still not heading anywhere.

Any help will be appreciated.

lvplvp

Sep 14, 2018
My case was refused on June 22 due to miss upload my Letter of Employment. I send the Letter of Employment Paystub and T4s right way on June 23 via CSE and email to CPC-O. Luckily, it has been reopened on June 29 wchich is only 6 days later replied by CPC-O. Right now my case is under processing now.

So just try to send new PPC, or if you can not have the PCC right way just have a LOE to them explain that you will have it ready later,and please ask them to give you another chance.
Usually PCC for current residence is 6 months since it was issued, and for past residences countries it will be infinite since you last time left, and you never go to thos countries again before the submission.

It will be much more helpful if you can find out where is your case now , I mean which visa office. And try to contact them directly. CPC replied me after 6 days, and CSE also replied me but it took 30 days.
How did you get their email. I can only find a mailing address.

Shradz26

Jan 9, 2019
Hello, I had filed my PR application under express entry CEC section. My PR application was refused with a reason being, they were not convinced if I was working as a Contractor or was self-employed, I am a Contractor. I had provided them with the T4, my payslips and also the contract I signed with the consulting firm. My employment letter which I received from the consulting firm stated that I was a sub-contractor working with them, since they are a contracting firm with the parent company. I want to re-open my application and get it reviewed, can someone please help me with their experiences or knowledge on this?

Any advice, any help is soooo appreciated.

Last edited:

s5773377

Star Member
May 16, 2018
My application got cancelled. It seems I only posted only the sworn translation document instead of both the original and translation. How do I revert this? I do have the document, otherwise I could not have gotten the sworn translation.
Thank you.
Was your application able to be re-opened ? I just had same situation with you today

toward the ocean

Mar 4, 2017
Hi everyone!

I would like to ask those who have raised a CSE after the application being cancelled. How did you know whether your application was being processed in or outside Canada to proceed with the IRCC web form?

I will be grateful for any answer!

Eddyfrank

Sep 26, 2015
Hi everyone,
I want to raise a CSE for my recently cancelled application, the reason being that my PCC from Central Africa is not acceptable. Back in 2015, I applied for PR with the same certificate and had no problems. I have not been back to this country since I last left. Is there any chance that my application could be reopened on the basis of the validity of this PCC? If I successfully used the PCC in 2015, shouldn't it still be valid in 2019?

NessaEJ

Jul 13, 2019
Hello there!
I'm writing as my Permanent Residence application was cancelled as incomplete (missing 2 out of 3 police records) although i had stated in my letter of explanation that I was awaiting on the documentation which wasn't available on time due to the political instability of my country.
I have submitted again the express entry application to get the invitation letter but it's taking more time than it did previously.
Would you recommend I submit an Enquiry attaching the missing police records or still await for the new application?

Thanks,

Nessa

S@r@b

Feb 26, 2020
hey FOLKS,
my application has been rejected because cic asked me to submit the experience letter with duties for the job I did in my home country. they gave me the time of 1 month but I failed to meet the time limit because my boss refuses to give me the letter but later on he got convinced and issued the letter but it was too late. my Express entry application was rejected in January 2020. now I do have an experience letter with me. is it possible that cic will reopen the case if I fill CSE? its almost 4 months gone.

Raak

Dec 10, 2019
My application canceled due to the pcc . my country does not include the departure date on pcc and that's the rule of the country .ircc canceled my application there is 1 day gap on pcc i departure in 17 september and PCC was till 16 september . so is there any possibility to reopen application . because that's not our mistake its the country law

S&R

Oct 16, 2021
My application canceled due to the pcc . my country does not include the departure date on pcc and that's the rule of the country .ircc canceled my application there is 1 day gap on pcc i departure in 17 september and PCC was till 16 september . so is there any possibility to reopen application . because that's not our mistake its the country law
Hi Raak, if you can evidence your claim, I would recommend submitting through the inquiry web form https://www.cic.gc.ca/english/contacts/web-form.asp and send an email explaining your situation.

Raak

Dec 10, 2019
thank you so much for your reply does that work to reopen . what is the chance to reopen my application

S&R

Oct 16, 2021
It might work if the letter you write and the documents you provide can validate your claim....