AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
I am starting this thread to let our friends know what to do if there were any cancellations of applications upon submission due to various reasons. I have noticed that there were huge number of cancellations that were posted in this forum from past few weeks so I thought to share this what I have seen so far in this forum.

Send a case specific enquiry with the missing documents or if there were any technical issues during or after submission. Use the link below to submit the request. Perhaps, CIC hearing the pleas in a very good manner so why don't you just give a try.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=sydney

Wish you all very good luck for your cancelled cases to get them reopened. Also, do share experiences upon reopening successfully in this thread so that this might be helpful to our others friends here.

Disclaimer: This thread is not for those applications rejected or cancelled due to Misrepresentations to CIC.

Reactions: ronzon22

mazamilam

Jan 26, 2015
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
11/05/2015
Doc's Request.
23/07/2015
AOR Received.
11/05/2015
IELTS Request
Done 8.5
Med's Request
Upfront Medicals
Med's Done....
06-04-2015
Passport Req..
24/07/2015
VISA ISSUED...
04/08/2015
LANDED..........
23-08-2012
Requesting admin to make this a sticky

:)

zardoz

VIP Member
Feb 2, 2013
Canada
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
16-02-2013
VISA ISSUED...
31-07-2013
LANDED..........
09-11-2013
jaffa83 said:
I am starting this thread to let our friends know what to do if there were any cancellations of applications upon submission due to various reasons. I have noticed that there were huge number of cancellations that were posted in this forum from past few weeks so I thought to share this what I have seen so far in this forum.

Send a case specific enquiry with the missing documents or if there were any technical issues during or after submission. Use the link below to submit the request. Perhaps, CIC hearing the pleas in a very good manner so why don't you just give a try.

https://secure.cic.gc.ca/enquiries-renseignements/case-cas-eng.aspx?mission=sydney

Wish you all very good luck for your cancelled cases to get them reopened. Also, do share experiences upon reopening successfully in this thread so that this might be helpful to our others friends here.

Disclaimer: This thread is not for those applications rejected or cancelled due to Misrepresentations to CIC.
If an application is returned to you in it's entirety as "incomplete", you have to resubmit as a new application according to the rules in place on the new received date.

ButterflyChemist

Jun 24, 2014
jaffa83 said:

CIC requires you to submit a complete application up front unless it is beyond an applicant's control. Do not create a EE profile if you are not prepared to submit a complete application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Requirement to submit a complete e-application
In Express Entry, applicants are required to submit a complete electronic application for permanent residence (e-APR) within 60 calendar days of being issued an Invitation to Apply (ITA). The application and all supporting documents must be submitted electronically, through the applicant’s MyCIC account.

Applications are assessed for completeness upfront. An application found to be incomplete should be rejected [R10] and fees should be refunded to the applicant.

Applicants must undergo upfront medical examinations and submit all required police certificates (PCs) as part of their complete application. In exceptional circumstances, processing offices may be flexible in accommodating these requirements where delays occur outside the control of applicants. See the document checklist below for details.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:

Does any one experience an issue with the Case Inquiry web page? every time I try to upload documents and go through the process, it gives me the page is not available, not sure it is connection problem or high traffic!

Any advice?

jaffa83

Nov 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Exp Entry
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4/06/2015
AOR Received.
4/7/2015
Passport Req..
7/16/2015
VISA ISSUED...
7/24/2015
LANDED..........
8/5/2015
AAlhadka said:
Does any one experience an issue with the Case Inquiry web page? every time I try to upload documents and go through the process, it gives me the page is not available, not sure it is connection problem or high traffic!

Any advice?
Did you tried the link in the first post in the thread? Try with different browsers, check internet speed and don't delay to submit once you start sending. It is available for every one.

hope for the best

Star Member
May 29, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
unknown
NOC Code......
6XXX
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ButterflyChemist said:
CIC requires you to submit a complete application up front unless it is beyond an applicant's control. Do not create a EE profile if you are not prepared to submit a complete application.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/express/intake-complete.asp

Requirement to submit a complete e-application
In Express Entry, applicants are required to submit a complete electronic application for permanent residence (e-APR) within 60 calendar days of being issued an Invitation to Apply (ITA). The application and all supporting documents must be submitted electronically, through the applicant's MyCIC account.

If anyone like me needs to get a FBI PCC then it is definitely fits in " BEYOND an applicant's control " cos the damn FBI takes at least more than 4 months to issue the FBI PCC and there is not a damn thing we can do about it ..... @_@
Applications are assessed for completeness upfront. An application found to be incomplete should be rejected [R10] and fees should be refunded to the applicant.

Applicants must undergo upfront medical examinations and submit all required police certificates (PCs) as part of their complete application. In exceptional circumstances, processing offices may be flexible in accommodating these requirements where delays occur outside the control of applicants. See the document checklist below for details.

AAlhadka

Mar 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jaffa83 said:
Did you tried the link in the first post in the thread? Try with different browsers, check internet speed and don't delay to submit once you start sending. It is available for every one.
Thanks, I managed to do it!

phd_pr

Jun 29, 2015
Hi,

I recently got rejected under the FSW program. The reasons stated were "although you had sufficient points of 67, no points were credited for experience. There was no evidence that you were paid for performed work. Declared work does not meet the definition of work under R73 (2). You have not satisfied me that you will become economically established in Canada."
I worked as a teaching assistant during my Ph.D program, and my pay stubs were attached to the application, along with my supervisor's letter.
Has anyone had similar responses? And has anyone reapplied after receiving rejection and what was the outcome.

Thanks.

cherryyyyy

Star Member
Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phd_pr said:
Hi,

I recently got rejected under the FSW program. The reasons stated were "although you had sufficient points of 67, no points were credited for experience. There was no evidence that you were paid for performed work. Declared work does not meet the definition of work under R73 (2). You have not satisfied me that you will become economically established in Canada."
I worked as a teaching assistant during my Ph.D program, and my pay stubs were attached to the application, along with my supervisor's letter.
Has anyone had similar responses? And has anyone reapplied after receiving rejection and what was the outcome.

Thanks.

were you working as ft? how many hours? for how many months?

Anya654

May 13, 2015
United Kingdom
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
phd_pr said:
Hi,

Thanks.
How current was the job and if current, did you attach your salary bank statements? Furthermore since you were working as a student, how many hours did you show?

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
AAlhadka said:
Thanks, I managed to do it!
hi dear,when they cancelled your application and you wrote on the web form under specific enquiries how long did they take to respond and when they re opened your file did you need to resend the fees or it was the first fee payment still used,lastly please was your application for pr under express entry?

your response will be highly appreciated,thank you.

wendyluv

Star Member
May 15, 2015
jaffa83 said:

Thank you soo much jaffa,for openeing this thread.

i am a nova scotia provincial nominee,who applied for my pr last 2 weeks but a week later i got response from cic dat they are cancelling my application because my husbands ukraine pcc was not included,but funny enough i did upload it just not in the section for pcc,i did alongside his medicals because the space could not contain both his nigerian pcc and ukraine own,so i uploaded his nigerian pcc in the section tagged pcc,while in his proof of medicals i uploaded his medicals result and his ukraine pcc and titled it MEDICALS AND UKRAINE PCC but they cancelled my application and told me to re apply.i have sent a message through the web form under specific enquiry and hoping to get a response from them....would update my response from them on this thread so that people can benefit from it.,tanks.

purplesnow

Feb 1, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
this is slightly misleading. If your application is cancelled because it was incomplete, you aren't actually entitled to have it re-opened. The onus is on you to submit a complete application. If you fail to do so, generally speaking, they'll cancel it and you need to start again.
Not saying its not worth a shot to send a CSE, but if the fault was yours, don't be expecting miracles.
On the other hand, if CIC made an error, then you should expect to have to prove it to them and wait for them to re-open it, which can take some time.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
phd_pr said:
"R73(2) "work" means an activity for which wages are paid or commission is earned."

It may be that CIC does not consider student stipends (plus tuition) to be "wages," at least not the equivalent of the wage of the occupation.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/resources/tools/perm/definitions.asp?letterNum=6

If the experience was in Canada under a student work permit, it would specifically be excluded.