+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How To Reopen Your Applications Once Cancelled by CIC With Reason Incomplete

seooecc

May 19, 2017
this is slightly misleading. If your application is cancelled because it was incomplete, you aren't actually entitled to have it re-opened. The onus is on you to submit a complete application. If you fail to do so, generally speaking, they'll cancel it and you need to start again.
Not saying its not worth a shot to send a CSE, but if the fault was yours, don't be expecting miracles.
On the other hand, if CIC made an error, then you should expect to have to prove it to them and wait for them to re-open it, which can take some time.

MUSP

Jul 21, 2017
My application got cancelled. It seems I only posted only the sworn translation document instead of both the original and translation. How do I revert this? I do have the document, otherwise I could not have gotten the sworn translation.
Thank you.

wlhlyon

Sep 4, 2017
My application got cancelled. It seems I only posted only the sworn translation document instead of both the original and translation. How do I revert this? I do have the document, otherwise I could not have gotten the sworn translation.
Thank you.
Have you got your file reopened? Mine was cancelled too, because PCC expired and submitted a new file instead. Someone said he raise a CSE but got refused.

jesuscares

Jun 11, 2012
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
10-08-2017
AOR Received.
10-08-2017
Med's Done....
10-08-2017
Passport Req..
20-10-2017
VISA ISSUED...
14-11-2017
LANDED..........
23-11-2017
Have you got your file reopened? Mine was cancelled too, because PCC expired and submitted a new file instead. Someone said he raise a CSE but got refused.
Did the expired PCC come from your current country of residence? Also when did you try to submit the new PCC?

Mery_M

Sep 5, 2017
Chicago,USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Passport Req..
16-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2018
no, from previous country, im living in canada now. It was cancelled on MAY 9. submitted a new one on MAY 19
Where did you submit a new PCC? Cause I received a letter hat application is rejected for being incomplete as my PCC was expired. Thanks in advance

Mery_M

Sep 5, 2017
Chicago,USA
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Yes
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
Passport Req..
16-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
18-01-2018
Through EE, created a new file, started all over again.
Okay I see, thanks. How long did it take for you to receive a new ITA? You had to wait for a new round or it goes on a different scenario in a such case?

Lucky_Reno

Jan 25, 2017
My case was refused on June 22 due to miss upload my Letter of Employment. I send the Letter of Employment Paystub and T4s right way on June 23 via CSE and email to CPC-O. Luckily, it has been reopened on June 29 wchich is only 6 days later replied by CPC-O. Right now my case is under processing now.

So just try to send new PPC, or if you can not have the PCC right way just have a LOE to them explain that you will have it ready later,and please ask them to give you another chance.
Usually PCC for current residence is 6 months since it was issued, and for past residences countries it will be infinite since you last time left, and you never go to thos countries again before the submission.

It will be much more helpful if you can find out where is your case now , I mean which visa office. And try to contact them directly. CPC replied me after 6 days, and CSE also replied me but it took 30 days.

wlhlyon

Sep 4, 2017
Okay I see, thanks. How long did it take for you to receive a new ITA? You had to wait for a new round or it goes on a different scenario in a such case?
Please let me know if the CSE work or not? Better email them at
CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca. It might be faster, details at http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/offices/canada/ottawa.asp.
I didn't try either unfortunately, so I just went back to the pool immediately after the case was cancelled. And got ITA a week later. But it will take much longer than if you stay with your current one.

zubair_81

Oct 11, 2016
I'm a PNP applicant and my application got refused on 1st September 2017 due to a missing Police Certificate. I applied for the Police Certificate and in parallel created a new EE profile and applied for nomination again. Fortunately the whole process was completed in two days only and now that I have got the ITA, I have a query regarding my medical. My medicals are valid till August next year and now that I have got a new ITA, do I need to inform the Hospital? Some people have suggested me to contact the hospital and ask them to upload my medicals against my new ITA but when I checked with them, the Hospital staff was clueless. They said they will only act or make changes to medicals, if CIC has sent me a request (which I have not). If anyone has applied again after the application was cancelled, then please share that what have you done for the Medicals? Did you just upload the same report again or informed Hospital about it and got a new acknowledgement from Hospital? Please help.
Thanks.

Just_0077

Sep 28, 2017
My case was rejected as incompleted because I submitted PCC which was issued over 6 months ago. The reason why I did this is because to get a new PCC in the USA you need to wait over 14 weeks, so I submitted old one. After I got rejection I sent email with explanation and new PCC to CPC-O. They answered in 6 days and said that my case processing by centralized office and I need to send my new PCC and explanation to them. Any idea if it's really possible to reopen my case after it was cancelled??

toyinshot

Sep 14, 2017
My case was refused on June 22 due to miss upload my Letter of Employment. I send the Letter of Employment Paystub and T4s right way on June 23 via CSE and email to CPC-O. Luckily, it has been reopened on June 29 wchich is only 6 days later replied by CPC-O. Right now my case is under processing now.

So just try to send new PPC, or if you can not have the PCC right way just have a LOE to them explain that you will have it ready later,and please ask them to give you another chance.
Usually PCC for current residence is 6 months since it was issued, and for past residences countries it will be infinite since you last time left, and you never go to thos countries again before the submission.

It will be much more helpful if you can find out where is your case now , I mean which visa office. And try to contact them directly. CPC replied me after 6 days, and CSE also replied me but it took 30 days.
please advise me on how to go about the CSE, my application was cancelled due to expired IELTS, i have already registered and will redo the exam on 28th Oct. Result should be out by 2nd week in Nov.

hopeful1234

Oct 27, 2017
My case was rejected as incompleted because I submitted PCC which was issued over 6 months ago. The reason why I did this is because to get a new PCC in the USA you need to wait over 14 weeks, so I submitted old one. After I got rejection I sent email with explanation and new PCC to CPC-O. They answered in 6 days and said that my case processing by centralized office and I need to send my new PCC and explanation to them. Any idea if it's really possible to reopen my case after it was cancelled??
Hello @Just_0077

I am in the same situation. Did you get any reply for your CSE? were you successful in re-opening your case? Any assistance in this issue would be highly appreciated.

Thanks