Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
Tell ur husband get the cenomar.
If u'r married then automatically, they will issue ADVISORY ON MARRIAGE.
It's not in the checklist but most of the married applicants were asked to submit the AOM as additional dox so better to prepare it.

roca

Oct 1, 2014
fjn3223 said:
Ive been following this thread since January. So Inspiring to see how fast the processing.

Im about to pass my application, hopefully, next week. I am confusing because someone advised me to get Advisory of Marriage. I asked my husband to provide me this documents. My question, do we really need to include this?

I have three dependents: husband and 2kids.

TIA
I recently got this advisory on marriages certificate. My sister requested it on my behalf. If he applies for it he should ask nso staff for a crs form no. 5 - advisory on marriages. Though he will be given a cenomar form to fill out but that's ok because nso use the same form for cenomar and aom. It costs 195 pesos and processing time is 5 working days.

fjn3223

Apr 22, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
16-02-2016
Interview........
04-28-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-17-2016
LANDED..........
04-28-2016
Thanks a lot!

fjn3223

Apr 22, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
16-02-2016
Interview........
04-28-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-17-2016
LANDED..........
04-28-2016
roca said:
I recently got this advisory on marriages certificate. My sister requested it on my behalf. If he applies for it he should ask nso staff for a crs form no. 5 - advisory on marriages. Though he will be given a cenomar form to fill out but that's ok because nso use the same form for cenomar and aom. It costs 195 pesos and processing time is 5 working days.
Did your sister requested it online? NSO ecensus are not available in our area.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
roca said:
When r u going to send ur application roca?

CANADA-13

Nov 2, 2015
Hello, everyone!

I am a little bit confused. Could anyone please help me sort this out. it's about taxes - do we have to submit two T4 forms and two Notices of Assesmen with our application under the new pathway? Or two T4 forms and one Notice of Assesment? When do we receive Notice of Assesment from CRA?

Currently I have one Notice of Assesment and one t4 form and my employer will give me another T4 form next month and I am planning on applying right away. But at that time I will not file my 2015 taxes yet. Is that going to be a problem? Or I should file them first - get another Notice of Assessment and only then apply for PR?

This is what it says in the document checklist:

PROOF OF WORK EXPERIENCE

You must provide proof of qualifying work experience in Canada in an eligible occupation, including:

copies of your T4 tax information slips and your Notice of Assessment (NOA) issued by the Canada Revenue
Agency (CRA) for the periods of work experience identified in your application (CIC preferred),
OR
• a sufficient combination of other supporting documentation, which could include copies of a record or letter of employment from the employer in Canada, work contracts and pay stubs for the periods of work experience identified in your application

I do understand that there is an option of submitting a combination of other supportive documents but still want to make sure I understand what they require in regards to taxes.

Also, is there anyone who submitted both: T4forms&Notice of Assesment AND other supportive documents.

Or you think that's way too much???

Thank you for your help! :)

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
CANADA-13 said:
Hello, everyone!

I am a little bit confused. Could anyone please help me sort this out. it's about taxes - do we have to submit two T4 forms and two Notices of Assesmen with our application under the new pathway? Or two T4 forms and one Notice of Assesment? When do we receive Notice of Assesment from CRA?

Currently I have one Notice of Assesment and one t4 form and my employer will give me another T4 form next month and I am planning on applying right away. But at that time I will not file my 2015 taxes yet. Is that going to be a problem? Or I should file them first - get another Notice of Assessment and only then apply for PR?

PROOF OF WORK EXPERIENCE

You must provide proof of qualifying work experience in Canada in an eligible occupation, including:

copies of your T4 tax information slips and your Notice of Assessment (NOA) issued by the Canada Revenue
Agency (CRA) for the periods of work experience identified in your application (CIC preferred),
OR
• a sufficient combination of other supporting documentation, which could include copies of a record or letter of employment from the employer in Canada, work contracts and pay stubs for the periods of work experience identified in your application

I do understand that there is an option of submitting a combination of other supportive documents but still want to make sure I understand what they require in regards to taxes.

Also, is there anyone who submitted both: T4forms&Notice of Assesment AND other supportive documents.

There is the word "OR" in the checklist if we cudnt send the t4 and noa. Basically we have to submit 2 t4 and 2 noa but in the case of those who are going to submit in the frst quarter of the year then noa is not yet available since it's not yet a tax season. But then wat i did was, for the absence of the 2015 noa i replaced it with pay stubs and contract. I submitted my application last february 14 and the cic received it last thur february 18. I'll keep u posted for any response i will receive from cic .

Funsho Heritage

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
CANADA-13 said:
Hello, everyone!

PROOF OF WORK EXPERIENCE

OR

Request from your employer proof of your 24th month tax payment/remittance and attached it with your application. That's settles it and CIC can confirm that with CRA.

Read my all my previous posts.

CANADA-13

Nov 2, 2015
MOCHA said:
There is the word "OR" in the checklist if we cudnt send the t4 and noa. Basically we have to submit 2 t4 and 2 noa but in the case of those who are going to submit in the frst quarter of the year then noa is not yet available since it's not yet a tax season. But then wat i did was, for the absence of the 2015 noa i replaced it with pay stubs and contract. I submitted my application last february 14 and the cic received it last thur february 18. I'll keep u posted for any response i will receive from cic .

Hello, Mocha! Thank you for your responce.

I will apply for PR in April, so by that time I will have :

2014 T4 and assessment
2015 T4 but not Assesment because I will get it in late March (first quarter of the year) (option 1)

And I will also have all pay stubs and time sheets for each of the 24 months + work contract (option 2)

I think I will attach 24 pay stubs, two T4 forms and one assessment just as you did (option1&2)

Mocha, did you apply under caring for children pathway? I wish you luck and all the best!!!

Thank you for your help!!!

CANADA-13

Nov 2, 2015
Funsho Heritage said:
Request from your employer proof of your 24th month tax payment/remittance and attached it with your application. That's settles it and CIC can confirm that with CRA.

Read my all my previous posts.

Hi, Funsho Heritage! Thank you for your responce.

By saying "proof of your 24th month payment" do you mean pay stub? (If yes, then I should be good - I will have 24 pay stubs by the time I apply) I am sorry for asking such dump questions but I don't quite understand it and will be very thankful if you can clarify that for me.

I will be applying for PR in April 2016 and by that time I will have:

1) 2014 T4 form + NOA
2) 2015 t4 form only
+
3) 24 pay stubs with time sheets that contain information about deductions made each month for the years of 2014,2015,2016
4) Work contract

If I submit these all will that be enough??? or Should I also request STATEMENT OF ACCOUNT FOR CURRENT SOURCE DEDUCTIONS from my employer, you think?

Thank you for being so helpful!!!

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
CANADA-13 said:
Hello, Mocha! Thank you for your responce.

I will apply for PR in April, so by that time I will have :

2014 T4 and assessment
2015 T4 but not Assesment because I will get it in late March (first quarter of the year) (option 1)

And I will also have all pay stubs and time sheets for each of the 24 months + work contract (option 2)

I think I will attach 24 pay stubs, two T4 forms and one assessment just as you did (option1&2)

Mocha, did you apply under caring for children pathway? I wish you luck and all the best!!!

Thank you for your help!!!
U'r welcome :) Yes im under childcare pathway. I'll keep u posted until now im waiting for the aor. Today is the 4th day of my application since they've received it, hoping that i'l be as lucky as the other applicants who passed their papers few months and weeks ago that took only 3-4 business days then they received the aor. Goodluck to us

marjana.ukr

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
Guys, I'm going to mail my PR application next week. Because I've got an one-month extension only (thanks, CIC), I'm running out of time and need to move fast. Please, advice. And I apologize if it was mentioned before, didn't find it. With your PR application - should I submit only a processing fee of 550 dollars and wait for them to request right of permanent residence fee (490) later, or should I submit both payments at the same time? Thank you, I appreciate you taking your time to respond! This forum is a huge help!

marjana.ukr

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
And another question. Silly, but I want to be safe. When I submit a copy of my passport, copy of a work permit, copies of contracts and T4 and the rest - does any of those copies need to be notarized? THANK YOU

egay_11

Jan 5, 2013
marjana.ukr said:
Guys, I'm going to mail my PR application next week. Because I've got an one-month extension only (thanks, CIC), I'm running out of time and need to move fast. Please, advice. And I apologize if it was mentioned before, didn't find it. With your PR application - should I submit only a processing fee of 550 dollars and wait for them to request right of permanent residence fee (490) later, or should I submit both payments at the same time? Thank you, I appreciate you taking your time to respond! This forum is a huge help!
Hi marjana.ukr, you just need to include the processing fee of 550CAD with your application. They will ask you to pay for the RPR fee of 490CAD a few days before your interview.
Regarding the copies you asked, those do not need to be notarized except for documents that are translated in English.
Good luck.