+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How to apply for PR under NEW Caregiver Program

marjana.ukr

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
egay_11 said:
Hi marjana.ukr, you just need to include the processing fee of 550CAD with your application. They will ask you to pay for the RPR fee of 490CAD a few days before your interview.
Regarding the copies you asked, those do not need to be notarized except for documents that are translated in English.
Good luck.
Thanks, friend!

HELP ME !

Mar 2, 2016
I applied under medical needs class on Jan 20,2016, I did not send my Rcmp with the application. I received eligibility letter and request for Rcmp on Jan 28,2016 and I send it on the same day via registered mail, it received there on Feb 2nd. No further emails or RPRF request, online status still in process. Already called CIC twice and no help. Is anyone else in the same boat who send RCMP or PCC on officers request. Any suggestions!. Thank you everyone in advance.

marjana.ukr

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
HELP ME ! said:
I applied under medical needs class on Jan 20,2016, I did not send my Rcmp with the application. I received eligibility letter and request for Rcmp on Jan 28,2016 and I send it on the same day via registered mail, it received there on Feb 2nd. No further emails or RPRF request, online status still in process. Already called CIC twice and no help. Is anyone else in the same boat who send RCMP or PCC on officers request. Any suggestions!. Thank you everyone in advance.
Online status in process? Do they post info in your online profile when you apply for pr under new caregiver program? I thought they don't if an application is on paper...

cherryred07

Feb 4, 2016
hello. im planning to take ielts gt this april. when i was looking at its website regarding information about distribution of the test results. it was written in their website that they will only give one personal copy and i may request additional copies to be sent to universities/government agencies. and i thought i was supposed to place the results together with the other requirements with my application for PR. or should i give my personal copy to the cic?
may you please tell me what did you do with your application? thank you so much and any help would be appreciated.

Funsho Heritage

Star Member
Jan 10, 2015
cherryred07 said:
hello. im planning to take ielts gt this april. when i was looking at its website regarding information about distribution of the test results. it was written in their website that they will only give one personal copy and i may request additional copies to be sent to universities/government agencies. and i thought i was supposed to place the results together with the other requirements with my application for PR. or should i give my personal copy to the cic?
may you please tell me what did you do with your application? thank you so much and any help would be appreciated.
Give your personal copy. you can always request for additional copy from the center at little cost should you need more copies at a later date in future.

You get only one copy because you did not request for additional copy while you were filling your ielts application for exams

CANADA-13

Nov 2, 2015
MOCHA said:
U'r welcome :) Yes im under childcare pathway. I'll keep u posted until now im waiting for the aor. Today is the 4th day of my application since they've received it, hoping that i'l be as lucky as the other applicants who passed their papers few months and weeks ago that took only 3-4 business days then they received the aor. Goodluck to us
Hi,Mocha! Any updates on your application? Please share your timelines... :)

For some reason I am thinking and worrying about you as if it's me who have applied... Maybe because I am applying soon...

Good luck to all of us!!!!

marjana.ukr

Star Member
Oct 5, 2015
I mailed my application last week. Tomorrow they should receive it.Fingers crossed that I did everything right and there won't be any problems... :-[

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
CANADA-13 said:
Hi,Mocha! Any updates on your application? Please share your timelines... :)

For some reason I am thinking and worrying about you as if it's me who have applied... Maybe because I am applying soon...

Good luck to all of us!!!!
Hello, unfortunately i did a mistake,stupid eyes lol! I just focused in the instruction in the side of checklist written COPIES otherwise stated and didnt pay much attention in the note about the ICA which is the original one has to be submitted. I feel like im so stupid and ive heard that there were also some applicants who did the same mistake.
To cut it short, they returned my papers As expected they are looking for the original WES and I received last feb 29 the envelope frm cpc and i returned it on the same day. Cic received it last friday march 4, until now im waiting for the AOR.

So far i noticed that they dnt have much applicants because the papers that they returned hve been checked already because there are stamps and some markings then the pictures are already in the plastic and my husband has uci already written under his picture.
Im expecting the AOR this week and hopefully i wont get frustrated .

annabel04

Star Member
Jan 24, 2012
I was wondering if anyone knows the return address if i would apply for police clearance in hong kong?under childcare pathway..thank you..

fjn3223

Apr 22, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
16-02-2016
Interview........
04-28-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-17-2016
LANDED..........
04-28-2016
Hi everyone!!

Any recent updates?

I just passed my application under high medical needs category last February 28 and received in CIC march 2.

up to now, no news.

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
March 4 - resent application received
Until now no news!
I hve a frend hu submitted and received by d cic on march 4 too and she got her aor today.
Both of us under childcare

fjn3223

Apr 22, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
16-02-2016
Interview........
04-28-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-17-2016
LANDED..........
04-28-2016
MOCHA said:
March 4 - resent application received
Until now no news!
I hve a frend hu submitted and received by d cic on march 4 too and she got her aor today.
Both of us under childcare
Good luck to us Mocha!!
Pls keep on posting..

Anyways, may i know why you resent your application?

MOCHA

Star Member
Apr 29, 2013
Riyadh
Category........
Visa Office......
Canada
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
18-02-2016
IELTS Request
Done
Med's Done....
18-01-2016
fjn3223 said:
Good luck to us Mocha!!
Pls keep on posting..

Anyways, may i know why you resent your application?
Yup il post here if there's any update. I sent the copy of ICA but it shud be original.I got confused because of the instruction in the side which is copies otherwise stated and i felt stupid coz i didnt see the special instruction in the context which is ORIGINAL. Anyway i sent back on the same day. I know God has purpose why He allowed dat to happen.

fjn3223

Apr 22, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
16-02-2016
Interview........
04-28-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-17-2016
LANDED..........
04-28-2016
MOCHA said:
Yup il post here if there's any update. I sent the copy of ICA but it shud be original.I got confused because of the instruction in the side which is copies otherwise stated and i felt stupid coz i didnt see the special instruction in the context which is ORIGINAL. Anyway i sent back on the same day. I know God has purpose why He allowed dat to happen.
Thanks Mocha..
In God's perfect time.

fjn3223

Apr 22, 2013
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-02-2016
Med's Done....
16-02-2016
Interview........
04-28-2016
VISA ISSUED...
05-17-2016
LANDED..........
04-28-2016
Mocha may I know where I can check the status of our application?