+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Sad93

Star Member
Jul 31, 2020
guys, has anyone sent the passport for stamping to London office? My spouse's passport has received by the embassy since 19th of January but still no update on the application or the status! Is this normal?

Vijay0483

Feb 6, 2021
Hi, Am expired COPR and received AL also PPR request on same day . I thought sending passport is mandatory so sent my passport to NDVO for stamping on Dec 24th and it's reached Canadian visa center on Dec 30th . After that I have not received any update now it's more then 45 days. Now AL going to expire on week . Very confused will they stamp on my passport?

Ekam922

Mar 24, 2021
I apply for my visa stamping from canada. Its been more than 70 days. No answer from the CIC. Any body got the passport request who apply in January 2021.

Dev0007

Jul 19, 2020
Hello everyone,

Can anyone help me find out or point me to URL to check processing time for getting passport stamped(from Los Angeles and New York VFS center) for Canada work permit from USA?

Ant93

Jun 14, 2021
Oh this link, I know. But it only allows you to check your application status. I am looking for some estimate of how much processing times VACs are taking for passport stamping.
I got passport request on 10 Jun.
I asked vsg global and they told me "if only for stamping, we are unable to confirm when you will get it back as
the passport will be forwarded to the IRCC (Immigration, Refugees and Citizenship of Canada) office and once there they
decide how long it can take, it can take a couple of days or weeks."

where will you go to work?

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018

manku_patel

Nov 4, 2019
Your application, tracking ID No.................................. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/10/07
Please find the Tracking Id ................................... and AWB No ......................... for further tracking.

I Need help guys, What does the above email means? As I have not received any message of stamping on Passport.

Little confused?
Thanks in advance

21singh

Jun 12, 2017
TORONTO
Category........
NOC Code......
VISA ISSUED...
14-04-2018
LANDED..........
27-06-2018
Your application, tracking ID No.................................. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/10/07
Please find the Tracking Id ................................... and AWB No ......................... for further tracking.

I Need help guys, What does the above email means? As I have not received any message of stamping on Passport.

Little confused?
Thanks in advance
Hi

Once IRCC receives the passport, they create a return label.
They have shared the Tracking ID and AWB for the same.
Once they are done with stamping and courier company picks the document, you will able to track with the tracking id mentioned on the courier website (after 24 hours generally).

Good Luck