+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
Your application, tracking ID No.................................. has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on 2021/10/07
Please find the Tracking Id ................................... and AWB No ......................... for further tracking.

I Need help guys, What does the above email means? As I have not received any message of stamping on Passport.

Little confused?
Thanks in advance
Congratulations to you on getting COPR.
We submitted on 22ndOct and waiting for acknowledgement email.

Reactions: manku_patel

Sethu510

Star Member
Oct 27, 2019
How long take to stamp visa in delhi?
These are the types of messages you may receive by email during the process. And it may be from #5 after the docs reaching Delhi VFS.
https://www.am22tech.com/ca/vfs-message-meaning/
Someone put the following in his signature - got back in 12 days:
PPR EMAIL RECEIVED: 28TH SEPT,2021
PASSPORT SENT FOR STAMPING: 01ST OCT. 2021
VISA APPROVED : 12TH OCT, 2021
COPR: 12TH OCT,2021 , RECEIVED WITH STAMPED PASSPORT

Last edited:

Bill agbor

Nov 8, 2021
Is there anyone who has sent passport for stamping to the VO in Dakar?
I received ppr on the 15/11/2021.
Send passport thru DHL 17/11/2021
Passport received on the 22/11/2021
Since then, I haven’t heard any thing from the VO.
how long does it take for passport to be stamped

Jan 12, 2022
Hello. I sent my passport to the VFS Bogotá Office on December 27th 2021, then I submitted a consenting form on Junuary 6th 2022. Then on January 11th I got the following notification:
Your application, tracking ID ....... has been received and is under process at the IRCC Office on Tue Jan 11 2022 Regards, VFS Global
Do you know how much time do I have to wait for getting my passport stamped?

EJKKK0524

Jan 5, 2022
Hello. I sent my passport to the VFS Bogotá Office on December 27th 2021, then I submitted a consenting form on Junuary 6th 2022. Then on January 11th I got the following notification:

Hello, I send my passport to the VFS on 12 Jan 2022 at Hong Kong .

The visa application with the acceptance number xxxxxxxxxxxx has arrived at the Canadian visa office on Thu Jan 13 2022 for processing.

from now still under processing….
Just can wait….

The first PR just wait for 6 days…. After received the PR. I informed IRCC to add my new born baby… few days later, they send me” ready for visa “ email again to submit all documents including my new born baby

Last edited:
Reactions: Sagar76

Mr-Chamo

Jan 28, 2022

Hello Gustavo, did you get your passport stamped? I'm now in the same situation you described since Jan 17th. I appreciate it if you can tell me how long did it take for you? Thanks!

Siddhi Mehra

Feb 5, 2022
Hello,

I have sent my Passport to VFS Delhi on 19th January and it reached the IRCC office on 24th January. Since then I haven't received any notification regarding the same. Can someone please help me with how long does it take to get the Passport stamped?
Kindly suggest if I can book my tickets and stay before I get my passport back.

CNP

Champion Member
Oct 26, 2018
Hello,

I have sent my Passport to VFS Delhi on 19th January and it reached the IRCC office on 24th January. Since then I haven't received any notification regarding the same. Can someone please help me with how long does it take to get the Passport stamped?
Kindly suggest if I can book my tickets and stay before I get my passport back.

Follow this more active thread https://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/threads/two-way-courier-services-vfs-new-delhi-india.713205/