+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Jeev2020

Feb 17, 2020
Finally, we have got the VISA stamped. We will pick up the passports soon. The online status states "Approved" with the counterfoil numbers.

This forum has been such a big help! Thank you everyone!! The people who are still waiting, don't loose hope, your turn will come soon.

I will be active in this forum to help my fellow forum members :)
Amazing, congratulations!

Reactions: thecoolguysam

enibeni23

Star Member
Jun 28, 2019
Midwest USA
NOC Code......
Another week over, and still no visa stamp :-(
I'm getting worried too. I have tickets booked for my travel for the 16th of next month and I am really hoping to hear back from them sometime next week. Its about 11 days since I submitted my passport to the vfs and 10 days since it has reached NDVO. I am not sure what to do at this point. I so regret getting tickets!!

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
I'm getting worried too. I have tickets booked for my travel for the 16th of next month and I am really hoping to hear back from them sometime next week. Its about 11 days since I submitted my passport to the vfs and 10 days since it has reached NDVO. I am not sure what to do at this point. I so regret getting tickets!!
When I applied for my parents immigration, it took almost 20 days to get the visa stamped from New Delhi. That was back in 2018

Sauvage

Jan 17, 2020
I didn't anticipate that it will take beyond 10-15 days ( based on the trends and what the vfs people said), so I booked my tickets for 16th March. It's been 10 days since I submitted my passport to the vfs and 9 days since it reached NDVO. I am now getting antsy because of the wait times. I really hope it doesn't take beyond 15 days or so. I think I am cutting it really close and in retrospect, I should have waited. Guess, there is nothing I can do now !!! Wish me luck!
Dispatch email will be on 21st day good luck

adhillon88

Dec 3, 2019
Visa Office......
New delhi
Is your application being processes at delhi or chandigarh office?

Have you applied for immigrant visa?
Hello
Was your family’s passport submitted under the PGP program ? We submitted our passport 15 days ago and still haven’t received it back yet.
Thank you

Last edited:

thecoolguysam

VIP Member
May 25, 2011
Canada
Hello
Was your family passport submitted under the PGP program ? We submitted our passport 15 days ago and still haven’t received it back yet.
Thank you
No, it was express entry. The passports were processes at Chandigarh office and sent in a week.
For my parents it took 3 weeks in 2018 when their passports were sent to New Delhi office.

adhillon88

Dec 3, 2019
Visa Office......
New delhi
No, it was express entry. The passports were processes at Chandigarh office and sent in a week.
For my parents it took 3 weeks in 2018 when their passports were sent to New Delhi office.
Thank you! Yes,that seems to be the timeline for NDVO.

Mrs.patel6may

Sep 30, 2019
Hello
Was your family’s passport submitted under the PGP program ? We submitted our passport 15 days ago and still haven’t received it back yet.
Thank you
Its seems like we share same timeline
I submitted my passport on 7 feb at ahmedabad vfs and reached ndvo on 10 and start processing on same day and still nothing tracking shows its being processed at newdelhi . I am worried now :(

samsamsam1

May 9, 2019
Its seems like we share same timeline
I submitted my passport on 7 feb at ahmedabad vfs and reached ndvo on 10 and start processing on same day and still nothing tracking shows its being processed at newdelhi . I am worried now :(
I submitted it to VFS on 3 Feb, been processing in New Delhi since 4 Feb. There are some still waiting who submitted it on 27 Jan.

Reactions: Bunny Thapar