+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

TerryG

May 23, 2019
Pls kindly he lp me out,have you cooled your passports back?CU's I was approve the same day with you,but went to Lagos vsf office today,but passports is not there. Pls let me knw if you have collected yours.thank you.
Have you collected your passports back?CU's I was approve the day with you,but my passport is not in the vsf office Lagos.

Blessydinesh

Nov 13, 2018
Hello folks
My wife is in canada after all my biometrics,medical tests,i applied for dependent visa on 17-02-2019 and i got a mail on 16-04-2019 that my interview is scheduled in may first week i went to delhi finished it up... everything went well and the after week days on 11-5-2019 i got a mail that my visa is confirmed they told me to submit my passport for stamping...i have given on 14-05-2019 to my consultant he took 2 more days to submit it thru Hyderabad vfs ...finally i got my passport back today ....all the best for everyone who sent their passports for stamping or applied for visa thank you

LeahSam

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
When my husband submitted my Application for Spousal Sponsorship he applied using my maiden name but during the process i added his surname onto my maiden name.
My husband updated IRCC with my new Passport information and they requested a use of a representative form from me.
We sent in the use of a representative form but they never respond if they received the use of a representative form and now we got PPR BUT i am worried if they will reject my visa

LeahSam

Star Member
Feb 5, 2019
When my husband submitted my Application for Spousal Sponsorship he applied using my maiden name but during the process i added his surname onto my maiden name.
My husband updated IRCC with my new Passport information and they requested a use of a representative form from me.
We sent in the use of a representative form but they never respond if they received the use of a representative form and now we got PPR BUT i am worried if they will reject my visa
Can anyone advise me on this???

MJMonica

Oct 17, 2018
India
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
23- 01- 2020
Hi I received my PPR and submitted my passport at vfs. Today I just received a message that my passport has been despatched and was advised to track it through the courier partner’s website. They haven’t given any courier tracking no. The tracking id vfs gave me while submitting the passport isn’t working with bluedart ref no / awb no.
Does anyone know how to track it ?

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
Hi I received my PPR and submitted my passport at vfs. Today I just received a message that my passport has been despatched and was advised to track it through the courier partner’s website. They haven’t given any courier tracking no. The tracking id vfs gave me while submitting the passport isn’t working with bluedart ref no / awb no.
Does anyone know how to track it ?
wait for 24 hours and then you can track it on vfsglobal website :)

https://www.vfsglobal.ca/IRCC-GPTWave1/Track/Index?q=shSA0YnE4pLF9Xzwon/x/CQ1P0LBKn66dLdNUfueK+zXVvfCaQtqf4wkl10oKbwhActUUQpLseDw/c2V80Cpow==

Krissh2179

Nov 20, 2018
App. Filed.......
14-02-2019
Anyone here who recently (within the last month submitted passport via VFS Mumbai and received their Passport back with Visa and COPR? How long did it take for the process? Thanks in Advance.

Sid6767

Jan 15, 2019
Anyone here who recently (within the last month submitted passport via VFS Mumbai and received their Passport back with Visa and COPR? How long did it take for the process? Thanks in Advance.
nope send it from ahmedabad today it showing under process at IRCC delhi :)

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
URGENT...Need help
I got a call from new delhi visa office that why have you not sent ur dependent passport along with you.I told them as he is presently in canada so he submitted her passport at Ottawa,canada.
Earlier on my bahalf,a canadian MP asked the cpc ottawa if My dependent can submit his passport here in ottawa.She got the reply in email that yes she can submit it here in ottawa at the address given in the original passport request sent by ndvo.

Now j am worried why ndvo has called me and asking about my dependent..

Kindly reply if anybody knows about it

Krisleen

Star Member
Aug 10, 2017
Anyone here with a dependent outside India...I am the principal applicant, I sent my passport after PPR to IRCC Delhi through VFS. IRCC received and under process since 29th March. My wife is in Toronto and she sent her passport to Ottawa, and it has reached on 30th March. Now I have got an email from CPC Ottawa, to share photos again to CPC Ottawa address. I am assuming this is only for my wife? Please help anyone how COPR issuance process proceeds when passports are submitted at different locations.
Hi....I am in the same situation..can u please share how everything went???did u get a call from ircc for not submitting passport of ur dependent along with you??
How much time it takes to get the stamped passports back for both of you.

Please guide...i badly needs the answer