+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Desertguy2706

May 13, 2019
Hello everyone, I have got my Visa stamped on my passport. Very happy and excited it took around 10 working days to get the job done and get delivered to your home address.

Reactions: aaryzeam

AST92

Sep 28, 2018
Hey guys! I submitted my passport today to Ghana visa office. How long does it take to get back the passport with COPR?

drsahoo

May 21, 2019
Hi Everyone,

I am a little confused. I have submitted my passport in VFS Mumbai and have received 2 emails.One of which says my application has been sent to New Delhi and second email says that my application is under process at IRCC. I have not received any message or email with this verbiage "Visa application, tracking ID No. 2019XXXXXXXX Your processed decision envelope has been received at the Canada Visa Application Centre in New Delhi OC, on 2019-05-16 01:36:46 PM GMT Standard Time . We shall further send this to the Canada Visa Application Centre(New Delhi OC)......"
Am I missing something?
Please enlighten me folks
Hi, Did you get your passport yet? This was exactly the case for my daughter. We are still waiting for the process to be completed at IRCC. Please update.