+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

dpthms

Sep 24, 2017
hi,

I got two CPR forms with my passport yesterday. They seem identical except for the fact that one has my picture pasted to it while the other doesn't. can someone please tell me if that is normal or if it should be reported to IRCC.

Thanks.
Yes its normal. They will keep one when you land.

beemvengat

Dec 3, 2014
India
AOR Received.
28-Nov-2018
Passport Req..
16-04-2019
Hi guys .. I have submitted my passport in Chennai vfs on April 15th . It reached Delhi on the same day evening . The last message that I received was that it is under process at IRCC Delhi on 17th April. Now vfs tracking says no records found .. is this normal.
Ashwathi - I'm also getting no records found since yesterday. Do you remember for how many days you were getting such response before getting the status update in Cic account ?

Ashish Patil

Jan 16, 2019
Hello fellas , just joining this thread . submitted my passport at Chennai VFS on the 17th April . Reached ircc on the 23rd nothing since then.anyone with the same time line ?
Same Timeline here. Submitted on 18th April Pune VFS reached IRCC on 23rd April. Since then there is no update. How many days does it ideally take?

Piarsh

Dec 3, 2018
Received copr and passport stamp today, submitted on 16th April, reached to ircc on 18th April, Processing since than till 2nd may it says envelope with final decision has been sent and I received it today by my self from ahmedabad vfs..