+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

ravdeepSohi

Apr 25, 2019

dpk0421

Apr 7, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my passport to VFS Hyderabad on 15th April and my passport reached the Canadian High Commission at Delhi on the 17th April, does anyone know the current processing time to receive my passport. I am a little worried because I have booked my flight ticket to Toronto for 11th May.

Thank you,
Vasant
Hey There, can you please tell which flight you have booked or advise which flight is good?

damariusss91

Apr 19, 2018
Hello everyone
I deposited my passport since April 1st at vfs global for transmission to Dakar VO but since then even the final decision in my account isn't yet updated to approved. ..it's already been 29 days and I'm really doubting if it's normal. .I've been checking the tracking number online but it just says my ppt is being processed in Dakar VO, no other detail
Plse I'll like to know if anyone has witnessed such a situation and what can I do to remediate. .thks

Orin

Apr 29, 2019
Hi I have submitted my passport on 21st April. Got sms received and under processing on 23rd April.. at Singapore Visa office.when can I expect to get my passport stamped???