+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

vinay16

Dec 30, 2018
Guys..

I submitted my passport today at VFS Ahmedabad.

I have just one query - they didn't take copy of passport .. is it normal ?? Did anyone submit copy of passport !?

SauKaash

Apr 10, 2019
Anybody received stamped passport who submitted in April to VFS Delhi yet. Just want to know the turn around time for the same.

vasanthchenna23

Star Member
Dec 18, 2018
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my passport to VFS Hyderabad on 15th April and my passport reached the Canadian High Commission at Delhi on the 17th April, does anyone know the current processing time to receive my passport. I am a little worried because I have booked my flight ticket to Toronto for 11th May.

Thank you,
Vasant

SauKaash

Apr 10, 2019
Hello Everyone,

I submitted my passport to VFS Hyderabad on 15th April and my passport reached the Canadian High Commission at Delhi on the 17th April, does anyone know the current processing time to receive my passport. I am a little worried because I have booked my flight ticket to Toronto for 11th May.

Thank you,
Vasant
I think people are taking anywhere between 10-15 days to receive the passports back.

Reactions: vasanthchenna23

kmashkouyeh

Apr 24, 2019
Guys..

I submitted my passport today at VFS Ahmedabad.

I have just one query - they didn't take copy of passport .. is it normal ?? Did anyone submit copy of passport !?
Why would they take a copy; everything is online and online they have your data

Ashwathi Mohan

Mar 4, 2019
Hi guys .. I have submitted my passport in Chennai vfs on April 15th . It reached Delhi on the same day evening . The last message that I received was that it is under process at IRCC Delhi on 17th April. Now vfs tracking says no records found .. is this normal.

SauKaash

Apr 10, 2019
Hi guys .. I have submitted my passport in Chennai vfs on April 15th . It reached Delhi on the same day evening . The last message that I received was that it is under process at IRCC Delhi on 17th April. Now vfs tracking says no records found .. is this normal.
This should not be the case. Check if you are filling the correct information. Tracking number with correct DOB, if you have submitted more than one passport.

Ashwathi Mohan

Mar 4, 2019
This should not be the case. Check if you are filling the correct information. Tracking number with correct DOB, if you have submitted more than one passport.
I am entering the correct details . But for two days it was saying under process at IRCC . post that it's been no records found .