+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

AbhiS44

Jul 21, 2018
Hello All,

I've received the stamped passport back today. Sharing the timeline here, for everyone's reference. I had submitted the passport at VFS Bangalore:

• PPR 20-Mar
  • Passport Submission 25-Mar
  • From Bangalore to Delhi 25-Mar
  • Received at Delhi 26-Mar
  • Sent to IRCC 26-Mar
  • Under Process at IRCC 26-Mar
  • Sent back from IRCC 03-Apr
  • Delhi to Bangalore 04-Apr
  • Received at Bangalore 06-Apr
  • Collected 08-Apr

Shweta_Desai

Star Member
Jun 22, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Need your help to decipher these confusing VFS emails.

Got an update in CIC account for approved - 06 Apr
VFS email : dispatched from the IRCC Office - 08 Apr - 9 AM
received at the Canada Visa Application Centre in New Delhi OC, - 8 PM
dispatched to the IRCC Office through the New Delhi OC Office, - 8.10 PM

why is it going back to IRCC ??

raja1028

Star Member
Sep 21, 2018
Hi Everyone,
Need your help to decipher these confusing VFS emails.

Got an update in CIC account for approved - 06 Apr
VFS email : dispatched from the IRCC Office - 08 Apr - 9 AM
received at the Canada Visa Application Centre in New Delhi OC, - 8 PM
dispatched to the IRCC Office through the New Delhi OC Office, - 8.10 PM

why is it going back to IRCC ??
Those mails and SMS are misleading . Even I got similar ones. When I checked status in VFS website, it showed package dispatched to my local VFS whereas in that mail it says package dispatched to IRCC Delhi.

Reactions: RR9187

annibm

Oct 22, 2018
Hi Guys, submitted my passports at VFS on 04th April and today I got a message like Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office but myCIC Account is not yet updated, How much time it will take to update the myCIC account

Vibsany

Mar 23, 2019
Hi Guys, submitted my passports at VFS on 04th April and today I got a message like Your processed decision envelope has been dispatched from the IRCC Office but myCIC Account is not yet updated, How much time it will take to update the myCIC account
I also faced similar thing.i got message in morning at 11:20 am Ist approx that ur decision envelope is sent from ircc to VaC Delhi..But account in cic was not approved untill 5:50pm ist. Also it's just randomly that I checked after at about 5:50 when it was showing approved.
So it may take anywhere from immediate to 24hrs to reflect in account. Plus ghost update email of this approval i got almost 24 hrs after that decision envelope sms..So have patience it will be there soon..Good luck

LM217

Apr 15, 2019
I forgot to mention the name of the studio on the back of the photos while submitting passport after PPR. Will that be a problem?

Apr 13, 2019
Hi all,
I submitted my passports in vfs hyderabad on 10 april.... No update till now... I have my flight on 29 April... M getting really worried now.... What are the chances of me getting it before that....

LM217

Apr 15, 2019
I submitted mine on April 8th in Bangalore.. still haven't got mine back.. itsi been under process at IRCC Delhi since 11th.. things are moving slowly probably because of good friday

Aswinee

Apr 19, 2019
Hi I have applied Canada WP visa from Chennai VFS on 9th Apr , the status is now " under process at the IRCC Office on 2019/04/10 " any idea on how long it will take for approval ?

SauKaash

Apr 10, 2019
Guys,

Something unusual happened. We submitted our passports (PA+ 2 dependents) for the stamp on Monday April 15th to VFS Delhi and received a call on Thursday from Canadian Embassy Delhi to ask for eye color and height of my wife (who is a primary applicant) and my new born. I was not sure if the call was from Embassy and checked the number on google and yes it was embassy's number (011-4178 2000). Hope to receive it soon without any issue. Anybody else with the same issue?