Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
Th
then I don’t see a reason for them to give you a call . Am sure you will get an update by the end of 10th working day after your passports have received at IRCC New Delhi

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
@Mr@P so i was busy in CIIP sessions yesterday where I got a call from bluedart. My passport were delivered yesterday around 3pm at home.

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
@Mr@P so i was busy in CIIP sessions yesterday where I got a call from bluedart. My passport were delivered yesterday around 3pm at home.
Oh cool ! My passports have reached vfs Bangalore yesterday by 1:00 . I collected them today :)

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
So what are these sessions about ? Can you please give in details what did they brief you about and how are things going to work if I choose to take these sessions ?

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
So what are these sessions about ? Can you please give in details what did they brief you about and how are things going to work if I choose to take these sessions ?
Ya the sessions are free. See CIIP session details in your PPR email. I registered as they only have few slots. Check and register soon i guess there is a session end of Feb too.

kanu

Feb 26, 2015
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
They briefed a out canada culture and everything related. Like local slangs, job search, resume making. They also connect you with a settlement partner in canada who can help with everything. Including your initial stay.

Reactions: vinayk

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
They briefed a out canada culture and everything related. Like local slangs, job search, resume making. They also connect you with a settlement partner in canada who can help with everything. Including your initial stay.
Intriguing ! Is this an online
Session or an in person session ?

RCKY

Nov 12, 2018

Hi,
I sent my passport to London VFS, and they received my passport on Friday. However, I didn't receive any tracking number from VFS London. Does anyone know the reason? Do you know where to contact them?