How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Mr@P

Jan 23, 2019
India
Category........
FSW
AOR Received.
JUNE 1 2018
hi. post PPR, is it mandatory to submitt all the previous passports as well to vfs? or only the current valid one will.do?
Hi am not sure on this but the vfs people
Will be able to help you on this . Please take all your passports to them and they will sure let you know if you need to send the expired ones :)

HT8485

Feb 4, 2019
Thanks.

What is OC? The above mentioned notification was received at 10:57 AM and at 5 PM I received that tracking ID ****** is under process at the IRCC office" ? how long did it stay to this status? I am confused :/
Hi John, have you received your passports yet? Please update.

Nsm86

Feb 8, 2019
Hi..my passport has reached ircc Delhi office on 05-03-19 and the status is showing as under processing..when can I expect the passport stamped an returned to me..

HT8485

Feb 4, 2019
Hi..my passport has reached ircc Delhi office on 05-03-19 and the status is showing as under processing..when can I expect the passport stamped an returned to me..
Hi, our passports reached IRRC on Feb 26 and we are still waiting. Hope you will see your stamped passports soon, together with the COPR.

Nsm86

Feb 8, 2019
Hi, our passports reached IRRC on Feb 26 and we are still waiting. Hope you will see your stamped passports soon, together with the COPR.
Thanks..any idea..how they will contact us in case of any query on the documents submitted for passport stamping..will it be done through the cic portal link or will it get updated in VFS tracking site?

HT8485

Feb 4, 2019
Thanks..any idea..how they will contact us in case of any query on the documents submitted for passport stamping..will it be done through the cic portal link or will it get updated in VFS tracking site?
Sorry but I have no idea about this, and I really hope I won't find myself in such a situation.