How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Sai baba ki jai

Nov 7, 2018
India
AOR Received.
17-08-2018
Med's Done....
07-09-2018
Hi guys. Submitted passports on 15th with the VFS India. The IRCC office received them on the 16th. No changes since then. Upon tracking the message shown is that it has been received and is under process at IRCC.

I am going out of the city. Anybody has any idea of the protocol if passport arrives and I’m not there??

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
My timeline ,
Passport submitted to Pune VFS : 13th Nov .
Passport received by Delhi VO : 14th Nov
Updated status ( under process at the IRCC Office : 14th Nov
COPR received : 26th Nov
Received Passport : 27th Nov .

Good Luck guys !

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi Sakshi, I will be travelling out of the country within these 30 days and hence facing a difficulty in submitting my passport. Can you please share the e-mail ID's where you dropped a mail explaining your case?
It is Delhi immigration mail as told by VFS. It is suggested to write an email of VFS office explaining your situation

ChennaiUser

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
Hello folks,

I have a doubt. Does the choice of VFS really matter? I mean once the status in VFS tracker changes to "..in process at the IRCC office.. ", does the VFS really come into picture?

Regards,

Tamtam30

Dec 7, 2018
Guys i have received thia message:
"Kindly visit “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION” on the home page of the Canada Visa Application Center website for update regarding your visa application (Tracking Id No. 20181126USLAPKT01565) submitted to Canada Visa Application Center and follow further instructions."
I applied in Los Angeles,but this number is not working...Soon I have to leave USA..What to do ,how to know where is my passport?Thank you in advance

svarshn

Dec 6, 2018
Guys i have received thia message:
"Kindly visit “TRACK YOUR APPLICATION” on the home page of the Canada Visa Application Center website for update regarding your visa application (Tracking Id No. 20181126USLAPKT01565) submitted to Canada Visa Application Center and follow further instructions."
I applied in Los Angeles,but this number is not working...Soon I have to leave USA..What to do ,how to know where is my passport?Thank you in advance
I also got same mail with tracking number but tracking number is not working. I applied in New York. I am also cluecless. Customer care also don't have any information. WHen Did you get this email?

Last edited:

ChennaiUser

Star Member
Oct 10, 2018
I applied from India and we submit our passport for stamping to IRCC via VFS centres. They have a tracking URL. I am not sure how it works when applied from other countries like US.

Tamtam30

Dec 7, 2018
I filled up web form for help on their site on 5-th of Decembar.
Just now i received answer:"Please be advised that we haven’t received your passport yet. Please contact the Visa Application Center directly with regards to your passport, to see if there are any missing documents that you still need to provide"