+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

sairam_ca

Dec 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Does anybody know how many months visa they issue? Someone told me it will be issued for how long your medicals are valid for.

Is this true? Anybody know how many months they give visa for landing?
Until the medical expiry date.

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
My timeline ,

Passport submitted to Pune VFS : 13th Nov .
Passport received by Delhi VO : 14th Nov
Updated status ( under process at the IRCC Office : 14th Nov

No more updates since last 2 days

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
I dont know the exact process. I think you need to send email to IRCC explaining your situation
Thanks for your reply.
Just to update you, I mailed on delhi immigration email and CPD Ottawa email and explained my case. There reply were quick and I was granted extension and approval for submission of passport ( main applicant and dependant) in different countries.

Rajesh Durai

Dec 29, 2012
Guys , I am trying to track my passport status submitted at VFS, the link works, but he tracking ID number is not getting accepted. I tried all possible combinations(with/without "/") nothing works. Can anyone help me?

saha2257

Star Member
Jan 28, 2018
Guys , I am trying to track my passport status submitted at VFS, the link works, but he tracking ID number is not getting accepted. I tried all possible combinations(with/without "/") nothing works. Can anyone help me?
the tracking number is on the receipt works not the one you received via mail. Try that

Reactions: Rajesh Durai

pranab2302

Nov 19, 2018
Hey Guys!
My Passport reached (mail) at VFS NYC on 14th. I am Yet to get a tracking number and their helpline is not helping that much. Can you guys tel me typically how many days to get the tracking number and how long it takes for stamping after you receive the tracking no.

My H1B visa is about to expire on Dec 7 and I94 in Dec 17.. I am little worried

Thanks!
Pranab

Feb 22, 2018
Edmonton
Submitted passport september.5 at VFS Bangkok. Passport recieved at high commission singapore office sept.10. still no update. Sent several emails and nothing yet. Still says "processing background check".

2 months and no copr or update on our file. Should we be worried?