+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

chanpreet09

Oct 1, 2012
Hello Everyone, received my passport today and gckey updated approved. Best of luck everyone!! Passport submitted on 24 oct and received back on 14 Nov.

Soujith

Sep 12, 2018
Hi. Submitted passport at vfs banglore on oct 30. Still being processed in newdelhi. Getting worried.. Anybody else on the same boat.

Aastha7283

May 30, 2018
So guys can you track it on bludart?? My AWB is still not found on bludart tracking.
However the good news is that CIC account has beem updated.

apsam

Oct 24, 2018
Hello Everyone, My wife received her passport today and gckey updated approved.
Passport submitted on 25th Oct and received back on 14 Nov.
All the best and hope you will soon receive yours..

ABCD Montreal

Aug 2, 2018
No buddy, not yet. We will get it soon :)
Hi @sairam_ca
Yes for sure we will get it soon.
One small question, is your PR processing office is NDVO or Ottawa? Mine is Ottawa, initially CIC asked me to submit my passport to Ottawa, then I said I am in India, so again CIC asked me to submit to NDVO. I am thinking for me the delay is because of this.

sairam_ca

Dec 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi @sairam_ca
Yes for sure we will get it soon.
One small question, is your PR processing office is NDVO or Ottawa? Mine is Ottawa, initially CIC asked me to submit my passport to Ottawa, then I said I am in India, so again CIC asked me to submit to NDVO. I am thinking for me the delay is because of this.
Oh, mine was to NDVO. People have got response yesterday , so we should get in couple of days , atleast that's what I am thinking.

tarhel2013

Star Member
Dec 2, 2017
Hello guys, submitted my passport on November 6th and no updates yet. How long does it usually take? when can we expect updates?

Aastha7283

May 30, 2018
Hi all.. Received my passports.
My timeline is:
AOR 21 June
PPR 16 Oct
Passport Submitted: 22 Oct
Passport Recieved : 15 Nov

Rajesh Durai

Dec 29, 2012
Hi Guys,

As mentioned on the August AOR channel , I have received my PPR this morning by the grace of GOD. I need some help for passport submission. Here are my questions:

1.Do I need to carry my old(expired passport) along with the new one?
2.Is there any specific time we need to go? I read on the website that no prior appointments are required.
3.Apart from passports,consent form & passport size photos(as per canadian format) , is anything else required?
4.Can i take cash with me for paying VFS fee or they accept only Demand Draft?

Please help.