+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Aastha7283

May 30, 2018
I had searched the number through google. Dont remember it now. But no point in trying that number as you dont get to talk to any agent. Its just automated message.
If anybody has talked to some agent and can share that number that would be great.
Hopefully we all will get it back this week.

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
Hi

Needed advice on my situation. We have received request for passport on 2nd Nov but the main applicant( my husband) is outside India for work. And I (dependent) am in India. So how can he send our passports to vfs? Can we send our passports from different countries? Anybody has gone through same situation.plz help

canwe3

Nov 12, 2018
Friends anyone has information regarding vaccination to be done prior to travelling (for adults and children)

canwe3

Nov 12, 2018
Hi

Needed advice on my situation. We have received request for passport on 2nd Nov but the main applicant( my husband) is outside India for work. And I (dependent) am in India. So how can he send our passports to vfs? Can we send our passports from different countries? Anybody has gone through same situation.plz help
Guess he can send his passport to u via courier with authorization letter. You can submit at nearest vfs office

Aastha7283

May 30, 2018
Hi

I have read many similar cases on this forum. According to them your husband will have to request IRCC to allow him to submit his passport in the other country and you can sibmit it in India. IRCC will issue anothe PPR request telling him to submit his passport in the said country.

Sakshi21

Star Member
Aug 9, 2017
I have read many similar cases on this forum. According to them your husband will have to request IRCC to allow him to submit his passport in the other country and you can sibmit it in India. IRCC will issue anothe PPR request telling him to submit his passport in the said country.
Thanks for your reply. Another thing, is there any time lime for submotting the passports?. Is there any provision of getting extension of time line for submitting passports?