Star Member
Aug 5, 2018
Med's Request
September 2017
Med's Done....
November 2017
Passport Req..
October 05 2018
What happens when the passport with counterfoil and COPR got expired due to delayed delivery?

It’s been 1 month and we only have 16 days to land in canada and our passports are still in CPC Ottawa and it still has to be delivered halfway around the globe.

Reactions: gurwindergill91

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Guys .. anyone else who submitted passport by the end of October this year and still waiting for it to be returned back. Is this normal as I submitted passport on October 29 and still waiting.

Reactions: gurwindergill91

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
What happens when the passport with counterfoil and COPR got expired due to delayed delivery?

It’s been 1 month and we only have 16 days to land in canada and our passports are still in CPC Ottawa and it still has to be delivered halfway around the globe.
As far as I know the requirement is that the passport must have 6 months of validity when you send this for submission.

Aastha7283

May 30, 2018
Guys .. anyone else who submitted passport by the end of October this year and still waiting for it to be returned back. Is this normal as I submitted passport on October 29 and still waiting.
I submitted it on 22 Oct and still waiting. Some people got it back after a month while some got it back in a week.

sairam_ca

Dec 20, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
I submitted it on Oct 29th , VFS Bangalore India and waiting.

In general, I am usually impatient OR always in a hurry to get things done. But this whole EE process has taught me a very important thing called as PATIENCE :):):). I am sure it will be very handy moving ahead in life.

How many of my friends here agree with me ?

gurwindergill91

Sep 19, 2018
i submitted on 26 oct. there are holidays in Visa office due to Diwali and Saturday,sunday in this week.
and minimum time is 10 days i think.

Reactions: sairam_ca