+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Aastha7283

May 30, 2018
Thanks for your reply. Another thing, is there any time lime for submotting the passports?. Is there any provision of getting extension of time line for submitting passports?
Yes. You have got 30 days to submit. For extension again you can request IRCC.

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Hi
Just checked vfs tracking. My passports have been dispatched.
However it has not been updated on cic account yet.

Hi Aastha,

Happy to see some movement this morning. You mean nothing has changed for your CIC account.
I have read some places sometimes the updates on CIC account happens the following day, hold on and I am sure you will see some updates.

Are you going to collect this from VFS or courier to your place?

Aastha7283

May 30, 2018
Hi Aastha,

Happy to see some movement this morning. You mean nothing has changed for your CIC account.
I have read some places sometimes the updates on CIC account happens the following day, hold on and I am sure you will see some updates.

Are you going to collect this from VFS or courier to your place?
I had opted for courier service. But according to vfs passports has been distached to Canada Application Centre. I dont know whats that.. Even bludart awb has not been activated yet. Hopefully I will get some mail or message from them

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
I had opted for courier service. But according to vfs passports has been distached to Canada Application Centre. I dont know whats that.. Even bludart awb has not been activated yet. Hopefully I will get some mail or message from them

Well basically it's gone back to the same pace where you deposited it and from there it would be shipped back to you .. by the end of today you should have a return tracking activated. Let us know when you get it.
If I am not wrong your submission date is October 22, 2018 .. mine is 29 so I still have a few more days before I see an update.

Best of luck.

Reactions: gurwindergill91

Aastha7283

May 30, 2018
Well basically it's gone back to the same pace where you deposited it and from there it would be shipped back to you .. by the end of today you should have a return tracking activated. Let us know when you get it.
If I am not wrong your submission date is October 22, 2018 .. mine is 29 so I still have a few more days before I see an update.

Best of luck.
Yes. Thank you.
Good luck to you too

gurwindergill91

Sep 19, 2018

Best of luck.
My passports also dispatched from New delhi visa office to Visa application centre today.
blurdart tracking is not activated yet

Reactions: sairam_ca

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
My passports also dispatched from New delhi visa office to Visa application centre today.
blurdart tracking is not activated yet

Congrats Gurwinder bire! Happy to see the progress, your submission date was October 26 - right?
A friend of mine who submitted on October 23, also got it .. waiting to get news for my passport.

Also, anything changed for you on the CIC account?

chhabra.dkc

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
India
Mine has been dispatched as well - Here's my timeline
Submission - October 29, 2018
Processing - October 30, 2018
Passport Dispatched - Nov 14, 2018

no changes in the CIC account as yet.

Reactions: sairam_ca