+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Yogesh Joshi

Dec 22, 2017
Ohhhh. Thanks for this info. So as u didnt receive any email. U dont know when they have enterted the decision as APPROVED
Exactly what change happened in CIC account
I beleive Backgroung check completed
And
Final decision made
RIGHT ??

dipinderchadha

Dec 28, 2017
Hi Guys,

I submitted my EE profile on 29.11.2017
AOR received 29.11.2017
Medical passed: 13.12.2017
PPR: 16.12.2017
Passport Submitted at VFS Mumbai: 18.12.2017
Awaiting change in CIC account profile to approved and for passport with visa and COPR.

Spoke to VFS helpline today and the person on the other hand informed me that it takes between 10 to 15 working days for the application to get finalized and for the passport to be returned. So in my case 19.12.2017 Passport was received at Canada Embassy in New Delhi. So 10 working days get over on 4th Jan 2017.

Keeping my fingers crossed and hoping to get the passport back in the first week of new year.

sidsj

Sep 7, 2017
Ohhhh. Thanks for this info. So as u didnt receive any email. U dont know when they have enterted the decision as APPROVED
Exactly what change happened in CIC account
I beleive Backgroung check completed
And
Final decision made
RIGHT ??
I had kept track of cic website had last checked on 23rd.there was no change then. It must have changed on 27th or today. Background check also changed simultaneously

sask123

Dec 15, 2017
Today I received my passport vfs Tracker Activated Yesterday, everybody you will get soon mine took total 27 days

Shamjalas

Dec 16, 2017
Sometimes it’s not about who submitted it the earliest. When I checked with the vfs helpline, they mentioned it is on a case to case basis.

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Sometimes it’s not about who submitted it the earliest. When I checked with the vfs helpline, they mentioned it is on a case to case basis.
Now what does that mean? This has been the subject of debates- a PPR means final approval, and rest are just mere formalities. Welcome your thoughts.

Shamjalas

Dec 16, 2017
I did have similar thoughts as well where the ppr means final approval. Although, from what I hear it’s 99.99% approved. The question of that .01% still exists. There have been very few cases where the application has been rejected after ppr has been given. Again, I’m not trying to make anyone nervous here. Just sharing the facts as I have heard it from a couple of different sources. All this waiting game after ppr is just getting into our heads and hence the speculation :p

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
I did have similar thoughts as well where the ppr means final approval. Although, from what I hear it’s 99.99% approved. The question of that .01% still exists. There have been very few cases where the application has been rejected after ppr has been given. Again, I’m not trying to make anyone nervous here. Just sharing the facts as I have heard it from a couple of different sources. All this waiting game after ppr is just getting into our heads and hence the speculation :p
Any clue on what grounds were those applications rejected after PPR?

sidsj

Sep 7, 2017
Any clue on what grounds were those applications rejected after PPR?
Guys please don’t worry. If any person have given false info or misguided info only then. I believe everyone must have given true info so please do not worry.

Shamjalas

Dec 16, 2017
Again, as I mentioned earlier, I am not trying to make any one worried here. I’m sure we will be getting our approval in the next couple of days.