+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

spso

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
Hello folks, I received my PPR today, could anyone please let me know if VFS New Delhi at Shivaji Stadium is open on Saturdays? I checked their site where they have mentioned timings but not days of operation.

Also, they have a photograph service available as per their website; can this be used for the Photographs requested in the PPR?

Thanks.

siara

Dec 29, 2017
@HARKIRAT
It was New Delhi visa office
I submitted passports on 11th dec
And finally got approval today
Passport will be received on Tuesday
Congrats Yogesh!

I need some help.
My VFS tracker says passport has been dispatched.
But there is no tracking number with which i can track the courier on Bluedart website.

How are you tracking the courier?
I tried calling VFS helpline....but since it is 7:45PM now....they are closed for the day.

Thanks in Advance!

siara

Dec 29, 2017
Hello folks, I received my PPR today, could anyone please let me know if VFS New Delhi at Shivaji Stadium is open on Saturdays? I checked their site where they have mentioned timings but not days of operation.

Also, they have a photograph service available as per their website; can this be used for the Photographs requested in the PPR?

Thanks.
On your second query:
Yes, you can get photographs from VFS itself. I did the same.
Make sure you tell the photographer that you need it for Canada PR visa
And for me, they put a stamp on the backside of the photograph....the stamp had photo studio name/location.

spso

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
On your second query:
Yes, you can get photographs from VFS itself. I did the same.
Make sure you tell the photographer that you need it for Canada PR visa
And for me, they put a stamp on the backside of the photograph....the stamp had photo studio name/location.
Thanks for the reply, this is helpful. Did you put Name and DoB on the back of photograph yourself then? and is it ok to do so?

Yogesh Joshi

Dec 22, 2017
@siara
Sorry. But i could not help u in this regard.
Becoz i have selected option of "Collection at counter" hence in my case no bluedart is involved
Thay will sent it to VFS Mumbai and i will colkect there on Tuesday.

In your case I think Sidsj can help u, as he received passport today through courier I believe.

In my case as i need to travel urgent internationally, hence i thought that passport collection at counter will be the faster way.

surya450

Star Member
Jul 7, 2010
Visa Office......
Delhi
App. Filed.......
March 16 2016@PNP CIC
Nomination.....
January 2016@ AINP
AOR Received.
14-Apr-2016
IELTS Request
N/A
File Transfer...
17-May-2016
Med's Request
4-oct-2017
Med's Done....
12-Oct-2017
Passport Req..
28-12-2017
LANDED..........
28-01-2018
Could anyone please let me know if VFS New Delhi is open on Saturdays?
Vfs hyderab is closed. So I’m guessing delhi might be also closed.(not 100% sure though)

spso

Star Member
Dec 29, 2017
I guess now a days its 5 days culture everywhere.
I think no embassy or VFS will be available on Saturday
Thanks. Yes, I finally found out the information I was looking for. On the contact us link they have put their working days (Mon-Fri) at the very bottom of the page. Easy to miss :)

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Anyone from 11 Dec passport submission at VFS Bangalore got COPR yet?

sidsj

Sep 7, 2017
@siara
Sorry. But i could not help u in this regard.
Becoz i have selected option of "Collection at counter" hence in my case no bluedart is involved
Thay will sent it to VFS Mumbai and i will colkect there on Tuesday.

In your case I think Sidsj can help u, as he received passport today through courier I believe.

In my case as i need to travel urgent internationally, hence i thought that passport collection at counter will be the faster way.
No I picked the option of collection at the counter, don’t have the patience for increasing the waiting time