+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

How Much Time It Takes From Passport to Visa Stamped via VFS

Shamjalas

Dec 16, 2017
And as @sidsj mentioned , only cases where false or misguided info was given, the appplication ends up in the rejection bin. So there should be nothing to worry about. :) keep the chins up people. Cheers

Yogesh Joshi

Dec 22, 2017
@sidsj
Congrtas... Finally u received ur passport in timely manner.
I dont know what happened in my case
My job will be in jeopardy if i will not travel on 06th jan max

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
Guys,

I had my ppr email last week and it's mentioned on pdf file attached i.e 12 months validity of passport is required . Any of you had similar situation and renew his/her passport . If yes what is next step should I raise cse for that and let cic know about it or any other advise ?

Yogesh Joshi

Dec 22, 2017
In ur PPR letter it is also mentioned
"Change in circumstances"
So i believe
u need to apply for a new passport
And submit the new passport to VFS alongwith the form of Change is circumstances

Now a days u get passport in 1 week time in India

Jakev

Champion Member
Sep 22, 2017
NOC Code......
0114 and 0125
AOR Received.
14-11-2017
Any updates for those applications submitted on 11 December?

hiteshkumar1986

Star Member
Jul 14, 2017
singapore
NOC Code......
In ur PPR letter it is also mentioned
"Change in circumstances"
So i believe
u need to apply for a new passport
And submit the new passport to VFS alongwith the form of Change is circumstances

Now a days u get passport in 1 week time in India
Sorry its not mentioned Changes in circumstances means change in passport details .....

Shamjalas

Dec 16, 2017
From what I under stand, the minimum requirement is a 6months or more validity in passport. One of the reason being, when they stamp the permanent residency visa, they show the expiry of the visa as per the expiry on your passport. For example if your passport is expiring on may 2018, your pr visa will have an expiry of may 2018 as well. I am not an expert on this, but I believe this is the case. best case scenario , is to email CIC and check with them as to the best solution.
In my case, I realized my passport is expiring and I renewed it before I applied for express entry. And while doing the passport transmission they took my new passport and asked my expired passport for reference considering the new one is fairly new. Hope this helps

sidsj

Sep 7, 2017
Guys,

I had my ppr email last week and it's mentioned on pdf file attached i.e 12 months validity of passport is required . Any of you had similar situation and renew his/her passport . If yes what is next step should I raise cse for that and let cic know about it or any other advise ?
Relax I had my passports renewed in June/july 2017 . Today I have received passports with stamp and copr letter. Be positive